“Horrible food”

Farrell's Stout and Steak
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Point Pleasant Beach's Irish Pub serves a wide variety of including their signature Irish Specialties, Steaks, Burgers, Seafood, Salads, famous Potato Soup and numerous appetizers. They also host banquets in their Celtic Room for events of 25-100.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I like the pub feeling when you walk in ........however food is awful service is terrible .......never again will I waste my money here when there are so many other good restaurants in Point Pleasant

There are newer reviews for Farrell's Stout and Steak

Reviewed 21 March 2014

My husband and I snuck in there one night for a last minute dinner. We weren't sure what to expect. Were were both pleasantly surprised at what we found. From the atmosphere (warm and inviting) to the service (really good!) and to the food - seafood, burgers - you name it ... all was terrific. We will definitely be returning with the kids!

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My husband and children have been going to Pt. Pleasant for 15 yrs. My cousin told me about this restaurant. This summer we gave it a try. The best Ribeye steak!!!!!

It is a bar and restaurant, wish we had known about it sooner.

Reviewed 12 June 2013

We returned when they reopened after Sandy - on St. Patrick's Day!! The staff was top notch as always!!! Bartenders know how to make a great Manhattan and martini!!! Hearty menu! We love the potato soup and pea soup! Great steaks!! Burgers rule!!! Can't go wrong here.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We stop by Farrell's when we would like a great burger. Nice ,juicy medium rare burger has a super taste by itself. Add some of their toppings and you have a full meal. Newly remodled thanks to Sandy, it is a neighborhood bar in a Jersey Shore town.
They also have a great Happy Hour .