“awful place for eating”

Farrell's Stout and Steak
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Point Pleasant Beach's Irish Pub serves a wide variety of including their signature Irish Specialties, Steaks, Burgers, Seafood, Salads, famous Potato Soup and numerous appetizers. They also host banquets in their Celtic Room for events of 25-100.
Somerville, New Jersey
“awful place for eating”
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Do not go to eat here. Bad food nasty service dirty dinnerware. My thoughts when my food came is where is Chef Ramsey when you need him!....................................................................

• Visited July 2014

Point Pleasant, New Jersey
“Horrible food”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I like the pub feeling when you walk in ........however food is awful service is terrible .......never again will I waste my money here when there are so many other good restaurants in Point Pleasant

• Visited April 2014
Boonton, New Jersey
“Really good!”
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My husband and I snuck in there one night for a last minute dinner. We weren't sure what to expect. Were were both pleasantly surprised at what we found. From the atmosphere (warm and inviting) to the service (really good!) and to the food - seafood, burgers - you name it ... all was terrific. We will definitely be returning with the kids!

• Visited November 2013
Bloomfield, New Jersey
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

My husband and children have been going to Pt. Pleasant for 15 yrs. My cousin told me about this restaurant. This summer we gave it a try. The best Ribeye steak!!!!!

It is a bar and restaurant, wish we had known about it sooner.

• Visited August 2013
Point Pleasant, New Jersey
“FARRELLS IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We returned when they reopened after Sandy - on St. Patrick's Day!! The staff was top notch as always!!! Bartenders know how to make a great Manhattan and martini!!! Hearty menu! We love the potato soup and pea soup! Great steaks!! Burgers rule!!! Can't go wrong here.

Visited March 2013