“they make you feel right at home”

Sand Pebble Motor Lodge
Middletown, New York, United States
“they make you feel right at home”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

ok, so I was asking around about motels in Point Pleasant and my friend recommended Sand Pebble, I trusted her decision and booked for one night stay. I received a 10% discount for being a AAA member and when I arrived I had no problem with parking and the office was immaculate! Check in was a breeze and the room was completely renovated. It's literally a 1/2 block from the beach/boardwalk they had a breakfast/lunch bar by the pool which was very clean as well. On our checkout day the woman in the office told us that even though checkout was @ 11am we could keep our car parked there for the day (we went to the beach) and that we could use the pool for the day AND use their bathroom to change afterwards. The staff was all very pleasant, the stay was awesome. I was very comfortable and felt extremely welcomed there. It was my first time in point pleasant. (been to seaside a few times) It's my new spot at the Jersey shore....It's a wonderful place for family ad the boardwalk is the perfect size, not long and drawn out. Sand pebble gets two thumbs up from me and I will be staying there every time I visit Point Pleasant.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank emac1126

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Massapequa, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My girlfriend and I just enjoyed a great weekend at this gem on the "shore". Remember the days of great motels on the beach? Well, they're still here. Right across from the beach, close to the boardwalk amusements and very clean. Loved the pool snack bar. Great coffee and breakfast, and even nicer people. I'm now a regular.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Liverpool, New York
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This was our very first stay to the Jersey Shore!!! We had a wonderful stay at the Sand Pebble!! Mary in the front office was very nice and helpful on the phone. We loved that it was so close to the boardwalk. Room was small but VERY clean!! Looking to rent one of the suites on our next visit. The little food hut poolside was great. They were also very friendly.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I just recently returned home from Point Pleasant Beach. My husband , daughter and I stayed at The Sand Pebble Motor Lodge. Our stay was so relaxing, and the motel was excellent. The rooms were renovated and spotlessly clean. From our first encounter at the front desk, with Marilyn, the entire staff was friendly and helpful. Joe and Fran kept us well fed for breakfast and lunch, at an extremely reasonable price. Excellent food, and friendly conversation to start the day.The pool is well maintained, and an excellent spot for families and children. You can even purchase pool toys and sun block at the pool. I was supposed to leave on Wednesday but actually extended my stay another day. Walking distance to the boardwalk, and beach passes to Jenkinsons at a very low price. I can't say enough....and I could not think of going anywhere else.........Thanks to everyone at the SAND PEBBLE MOTOR LODGE

Room Tip: all the rooms are immaculate but the rooms facing the pool are a nice location
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank nurcemom
Dumont, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 July 2013

The Sand Pebble Motor Lodge was a great place to stay! The room was very clean, the staff was friendly and inviting, beach passes were provided for less than they would be on the boardwalk, and it is right next to the boardwalk/beach. Great place to stay!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank 01_valentina
yonkers
Reviewed 19 July 2013

The place is great,the rooms are immaculate and the staff are ALL good people.It's right across the street from the beach and we have been here numerous times and wouldn't even THINK of going anywhere else when in Point Pleasant……Matter of fact we're on our way this weekend from Yonker,again……………..

Room Tip: All rooms are about the same so you can't go wrong
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank mikey1829
Hackettstown, New Jersey
Reviewed 14 July 2013

For years my Mom and Dad(deceased) used to stay in another hotel down the shore.Why i don't know as the other places rates seemed to go up every year without any reason except-"its the economy"The other place was not even accommodating as i had a serious health issue several years ago and was told we would lose out on $200.00 as it was not their problem.So began my quest for another place.I went on the boardwalk and asked the locals and was told the Sand Pebble.My Mom,Brother and I have been going to the sand Pebble and wouldn't think about anyplace else.Nice big room,very courteous and accommodating and we enjoy the pool when the ocean is too cold.We also enjoy Joe and Fran as they sell food items and cook right by the pool.The rooms are always clean and have never been disappointed.

Room Tip: I prefer the top floor as I'm a light sleeper.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family