Sand Pebble Motor Lodge
Driftwood Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$102
US$185
US$165
  • Pool
Pelican Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$149
Boardwalk Beach Inn(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$76
Point Pleasant Manor(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$129
Broadway Court Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Beachfront
Shore Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$83
The Atlantic Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
US$75
US$70
Amethyst Beach Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$98
  • Pool
All reviewspoolside grillacross the streetdiscounted beach passesluxury suitepost labor daynice poolpool toysfamily vacationsnack shackbreakfast lunchsnack standroom was cleanminute walkmini suitequiet at nightup to datelast minute trip
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed for one night with friends. Room was clean, as was the bathroom. Bed ok. If you stay here, bring soap, there are mine in the bathroom; usually there are the wrapped bars. Also, if you need a hair dryer, you have to go to the front deck. Must be donething newcwith mo haur sryer, had same issue in Ft. Lauerdale.Nice pool, there is a snack bar for breakfast and lunch near the pool. Parking lot is small, and a few blocks from the boardwalk.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 1 August 2013

ok, so I was asking around about motels in Point Pleasant and my friend recommended Sand Pebble, I trusted her decision and booked for one night stay. I received a 10% discount for being a AAA member and when I arrived I had no problem with parking and the office was immaculate! Check in was a breeze and the room was completely renovated. It's literally a 1/2 block from the beach/boardwalk they had a breakfast/lunch bar by the pool which was very clean as well. On our checkout day the woman in the office told us that even though checkout was @ 11am we could keep our car parked there for the day (we went to the beach) and that we could use the pool for the day AND use their bathroom to change afterwards. The staff was all very pleasant, the stay was awesome. I was very comfortable and felt extremely welcomed there. It was my first time in point pleasant. (been to seaside a few times) It's my new spot at the Jersey shore....It's a wonderful place for family ad the boardwalk is the perfect size, not long and drawn out. Sand pebble gets two thumbs up from me and I will be staying there every time I visit Point Pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank emac1126
Reviewed 29 July 2013

My girlfriend and I just enjoyed a great weekend at this gem on the "shore". Remember the days of great motels on the beach? Well, they're still here. Right across from the beach, close to the boardwalk amusements and very clean. Loved the pool snack bar. Great coffee and breakfast, and even nicer people. I'm now a regular.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This was our very first stay to the Jersey Shore!!! We had a wonderful stay at the Sand Pebble!! Mary in the front office was very nice and helpful on the phone. We loved that it was so close to the boardwalk. Room was small but VERY clean!! Looking to rent one of the suites on our next visit. The little food hut poolside was great. They were also very friendly.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I just recently returned home from Point Pleasant Beach. My husband , daughter and I stayed at The Sand Pebble Motor Lodge. Our stay was so relaxing, and the motel was excellent. The rooms were renovated and spotlessly clean. From our first encounter at the front desk, with Marilyn, the entire staff was friendly and helpful. Joe and Fran kept us well fed for breakfast and lunch, at an extremely reasonable price. Excellent food, and friendly conversation to start the day.The pool is well maintained, and an excellent spot for families and children. You can even purchase pool toys and sun block at the pool. I was supposed to leave on Wednesday but actually extended my stay another day. Walking distance to the boardwalk, and beach passes to Jenkinsons at a very low price. I can't say enough....and I could not think of going anywhere else.........Thanks to everyone at the SAND PEBBLE MOTOR LODGE

Room Tip: all the rooms are immaculate but the rooms facing the pool are a nice location
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family