“I have never stayed in a motel this clean and well maintained before.”
Review of Surfside Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Point Pleasant Beach
Surfside Motel
Reviewed 23 April 2012

We stayed at the Surfside motel 2 weeks ago. The location, cleanliness, and service were all great. It is walking distance to the beach and boardwalk. I would definitely stay there again if I'm in that area.

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank Yeprem

Reviewed 14 February 2012

Recently upon moving my business from another state i needed a couple of week ends to find a home to live. upon coming to town i asked one of the experts on where to stay( taxi driver, they know everthing) he suggested surfside. the staff especially Bruce at the counter of the moter, was very kind showed me the a couple of rooms ; before putting my money down. i was amazed on the cleanilness and location of motel. i spent a total of 5 different weekends with as many diffrent rooms all fantantick. Bruce being vey knowable of the area suggested a local 3 generation realtor and was successful on finding the 25 year dream house one half block to the ocean... thanks Bruce!
Had a chance to meet the whole staff and Rich the owner all were great. I will always highly recommend my neighbors Motel as a place to call home when away from home...
If you come to my beach you have to stay at the Surside Motel and bring the family as they are very family oriented. you diffenitly will not go wrong...

Room Tip: all rooms are quiet some have ocean view on second floor
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank frank D
Reviewed 23 October 2011

We just stumbled upon the Surfside this past weekend and what a pleasant surprise. They are what their sign reads: "Clean, Quiet and Comfortable". This is probably the cleanest place in Point Pleasant. The front desk staff were terrific and we had a wonderful stay. The rooms are spacious and there are places to sit outdoors. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank peggywestshokan
Reviewed 26 September 2011

We stayed two nights (out of season-late September). Super clean and surprisingly affordable. The staff was very friendly and met our needs perfectly. Great for those seeking a quiet spot, not for the party crowd. Quick walk to the north end of the Boardwalk, with some large restaurants on the same block on the river side of the property. Great for couples without children

Room Tip: Upper level, although while we were there they were renovating the lower-level rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jmader_rugby
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My niece and I have been coming to the Surfside Motel for the last 6 years for the WPLJ blastoff. It's perfectly located, near the beach, boardwalk and great restaurants. The rooms are always spotless and the staff is very accommdating. The pool is wonderful and very clean. We have met some great people here. We cannot wait till May 2012 to see our "friends" Joe and Barbara again.... by the way we have extended our stay!!!!

Colene (NJ) & Eileen (CT)

Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Eileen A
Reviewed 27 August 2011

We went on an overnight getaway with the family but didn't book anything until we got there. I had a list of places to stay but each one was so out of budget ($345.00 a night) so we went on Broadway and all of the motels were dirty and smelled but came upon the Sufside Motel and asked if we could see a room. The room is nothing extravagant but clean and the people at the front desk were so friendly and helpful. The pool is small but clean and plenty of lounge chairs for you to enjoy. Also they have a deck on the second level where you can sit outside and enjoy the view. We enjoyed our stay and would definetly stay there again.

Room Tip: Check this motel out - you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Doreen K
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I recently stayed here with a friend for an overnight getaway. As soon as we pulled up, parked, and entered the office, I had a positive feeling about this place. It was clean, quiet, and well organized. The staff at the front desk were extremely kind and helpful. Especially Barbara, who volunteered all the information about the property, etc. without us having to ask as I've had to in many other places. She provided a map to the boardwalk and told us exactly how to get there and what we would see on the way, again, without us asking. When I asked about where to eat for breakfast, she happily handed us menus to several places. This was after she offered if there was anything else she could do for us. Wonderful customer service. Our room was ready ahead of time. It was clean, airy, and comfortable. We experienced cross-ventilation on the second floor as the windows were open with a fantastic view of the pool on one side and the restaurants and inlet on the other. Everything was within walking distance. Once parked, I didn't have to move the car for the duration of the trip! When I called to request a hair dryer, one was brought up to my room immediately. The pool was clean and the sides and bottom were made out of a soft material of some sort - no hard cement. Very interesting! I've never seen a built-in pool like that. Safety comes first. It was just a tee-bit warm because of the sun basking on it all day long. What I admired most about this family property is that they adhere to a set of rules to ensure their guests are safe and comfortable. I am usually leary about staying in motels because of safety and security and riffraff...but you don't have to worry about any of that here! I felt extremely at home. Best of all, after checking out you can leave you car parked in their lot and use the pool and change afterwards. We left at almost 8 o'clock! Friendly staff made you feel welcome. I can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the second floor - best views and breezes!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends