Surfside Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Point Pleasant Beach
See available hotels
Boardwalk Beach Inn(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
The Atlantic Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
Shore Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
Broadway Court Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
  • Beachfront
Amethyst Beach Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
  • Pool
Pelican Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
Point Beach Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
  • Pool
Osprey Hotel(Manasquan)
  • Bar/Lounge
Sand Pebble Motor Lodge(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewsbeach passesstrict rulesthe jersey shorethe north endpatio barwithin walking distancefishing boatspark your carcommon areasshort walk to the beachplace is cleanheated poolthe entire propertywalked everywherethree blockspleasant beacha great place to stay
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We have been staying at this hotel for several years now, for those much needed visits to the Jersey Shore. The hotel is very clean, very well run and centrally located to beach, boardwalk and excellent restaurants, (all within walking distance). Beach passes and parking are included in the cost of the room! The hotel is very quite, the rooms are immaculate and come with free wifi, and a fridge. The staff is extremely helpful and friendly, a family owned atmosphere. We will continue to visit this gem.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Georgie P
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I am a 35 year old women traveled by myself to the shore for a wedding. I could not have been more pleased with this motel. I felt extremely safe. Did not mind at all that there where cameras and being on my own felt very secure knowing the so called rules of the motel before my stay. It was comforting knowing that the owner was a few steps away and actually took interest in keeping the guests safe and allowing it to be quiet after dark. This is the Jersey Shore and I appreciated not being woken up by loud drunk people. The office staff was extremely kind, especially the man wearing the visor!! His name is Bruce and he is an awesome representation of the Shore. After talking to him, I learned he is disabled. He is legally blind and only has vision out of the corner of his eye, So he is unable to make eye contact with people. He needs to focus on the paperwork and needs to look at it very closely to be able to even read it. If you visit don't be offended if he is not looking directly at you. He is not doing it on purpose. He is extremely knowledgeable about the area and good eats in town. The girls who clean the rooms are amazing and will get you what ever you need, all you need to do is ask. This is an amazing and very tight run ship.. The free beach badges, free Wi Fi and ability to walk to great restaurants and the boardwalk just add to the value of this little gem. I will definitely stay here again..

Room Tip: All of the rooms are amazing.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Denise R
Reviewed 3 August 2014

It was our first time staying at the Surfside but not our last!! The staff was very friendly and and accomdating. The motel is absolutely immaculate. Great family atmosphere and walking distance to great food, the beach and the Boardwalk.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank lovemarinerscove
Reviewed 2 August 2014

I am very neurotic about clean and this place was quite comfortable and was very clean as well. Towels smelled like bleach and I was very pleased. Nice staff Very happy with the place and the customer service. Walking distant to restaurants, beach and boardwalk. The heated pool an added touch and free parking as well. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Auryn S
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Take it from me, a clean freak, this was the cleanest motel in which I have ever stayed. It is not fancy, but it is as clean as can be, quiet, comfortable and the owners and staff are very friendly and accommodating. They made us feel very welcome and even called my boyfriend right after we had left to let him know he had left something behind. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple