“Stayed one night”
Review of Surfside Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Point Pleasant Beach
Surfside Motel
Alpha, New Jersey
“Stayed one night”
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We (my husband, my son and I stayed one night last weekend. Absolutely no complaints. It is definitely as advertised...clean, quiet and free wifi. There are a list of rules at checkin which I like, because then you know they mean business. Bruce is a real gem! He even called us early to let us know are room was ready. Would stay again.

1 Thank Cherichez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Brookfield, Connecticut
Reviewed 21 August 2014

They advertise quiet, comfy and clean, and it really is. There is no smoking on the premises, which is great. They have a great pool. The owners and staff are wonderful. The motel is within walking distance to the restaurants and ocean. I've been staying here for years and I highly recommend this motel to my family and friends. My stay this time was with all my family, four generations ! All of us had a wonderful time and we can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good. Go to their web site to check out the rooms and prices. This motel is open a...
Quakertown, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Quiet, comfy and clean.... The rooms are fantastic, clean, tasteful and updated. Rules are explained and followed ... NO SMOKING anywhere on the premises and the cleanliness shows! We will recommend to family and friends and will be back to enjoy again soon!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michael M
Hopewell Junction, New York
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We recently stayed for three nights for a family vacation. The room was so clean. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The pool is great. The owner walks around and talks to everyone which makes for a very nice atmosphere. Definitely recommend this hotel and can't wait to go back!

1 Thank Valerie T
New York
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My girlfriend and I stopped in to the Front Desk area, even though they had no vacancies, because the excellent customer service I received by telephone was so above and beyond when I initially called to see if they had vacanices--Richard gave me great feedback about the area, etc., so when we stopped in to see if any vacancies had become available, even though they hadn't, we were greeted warmly by other staff, given further helpful information about the best/cheapest places to park, exchanged change for dollars for the meters, and treated to an exemplary level of warmth and personability.

Next time I go back to Pt. Pleasant, this is the place I intend to stay!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank davejayger
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

Great family place to visit, my family and I have been coming here for years, great pool, plenty of restaurants & the beach is a short walk, close enough to the boardwalk but not right on top of you, where you go broke, I recommend it to all my friends.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Richard M
Ridgefield Park
Reviewed 11 August 2014

I stayed here for the first time for a 2 night weekend with my husband and 11 year old daughter. We loved this hotel!! Super clean, staff was friendly and the nicest property in Point Pleasant!! Will definitely be coming back!!!

• Stayed August 2014