“stephanie and Armani”

Point Pleasant Manor
Reviewed 29 March 2013

i want to thank the point pleasant manor motel for everything they have done we were victums of the sandy storm and without there help my son would have never had a christmas i want to thank LINDA AND MARRY so very much for everything they have done helping me make calls and finding a home for me and my family thank you sooo much you guys have been wonderful and treating us like family

Room Tip: all the rooms are GREAT very clean
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank stephanie m
There are newer reviews for Point Pleasant Manor

Reviewed 3 February 2013

The mgr goes way above and beyond her job duties for her clients..!! An amazing place to vacation, Awesome rates, Great Location, Beach is across the street. Less than 5 miles from sea side hgts, Restraunt central.!

Room Tip: 2 apts upstairs are wonderful..!!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Blake B
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I booked a short trip last July (2012) as a surprise for my husband at Point Pleasant Manor after an intense search online for a clean reasonable place at Point Pleasant Beach. It was very important that I find a place free of all pests - particularly bed bugs - my search was dependant on reviews from other travelers. Finally I was satisfied by the reviews for Point Pleasant Manor and booked a room online for a week. We arrived to find the place packed with happy people and friendly helpful staff.Our room was absolutely spotless- and I mean baseboards,under the bed, behind the furnishings, etc. The bathroom is old school but so so charming and of course- spotless with spanking fresh fluffy towels and extra bath paper. This was July and the weather was scorching so I was thrilled with our air conditioner which was quiet and ice cold. I was concerned that perhaps it would be noisy at night but it was not noisy at all and we enjoyed having a small refridgerator in our room.The bed was huge and very comfortable. The location was perfect for us and we were delighted with a 7 eleven and restaurant and package goods store a block away. Also, in the mornings out by the pool area the motel staff serves nice hot coffee,bagels and delicious bakery danish!Sweet! Well before you know it our week had flown by-but we were having such a great time we decided to stay on 2 extra days- We recommend Point Manor to others looking for a clean,safe and affordable place and we will return for summer 2013-

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank sarah m
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I must say the people that run point pleasant manor are sent from above. I was displaced from Sandy and had no where to go,they except fema help,The general manager Linda ia an angel,she is making sure no one goes hungry, if they need clothing, bathroom needs she sees everyone gets what then need, even the owners are special people. You will never want to stay any where else.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Debbie M
Reviewed 5 January 2013

With Sandy destroying our house we have experienced a time where we need help. When we came here the people at the front desk were warm and inviting! The rooms are nice and so are the staff and the people staying here. With all the tragedy going on around us it is great to see a place like this here for the people! I would highly recommend staying here!!!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank Nattob
Reviewed 2 September 2012

I just returned home from a 3 night stay with my family of 6. Usually stay elsewhere but due to a last minute planned trip(booked day before we left) we stayed at the Point Pleasant Manor. I am very glad we did. The room was comfortable for 6 and was very clean. The whole staff from Tony and Joe(the owners) to the cleaning staff where extremely friendly and very helpful. Though not directly on the beach(which is where we usually stay), It was a very short walk. We will be back!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank EMT765
Reviewed 29 August 2012

I stayed at the Point Pleasant Manor last week with my husband and 5 year old daughter. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The pool is a great size, very clean with Cabanas around it. There is a lot of room on the deck area. Not like some place where you are on top of each other. The location was a block from a beautiful beach with a family type crowd. Jenkinson Boardwalk is about a 5 minute ride. You can also drive over to the Seaside Boardwalk which is about a 15 minute drive. The staff was wonderful. When booking the trip I mentioned the previous month’s special deal and I was given the same special deal even though it expired. The free continental breakfast poolside was a plus. Fresh bagels, donunts, crumb cake, juice and coffee. My family and I will defiantly be going back

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family