Point Pleasant Manor
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Driftwood Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$102
Broadway Court Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$80
  • Beachfront
Pelican Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$149
Sand Pebble Motor Lodge(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$99
US$115
US$100
  • Pool
Shore Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$66
Agoda.com
Amethyst Beach Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$87
  • Pool
The Atlantic Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
US$63
Travelocity
Windswept Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$118
Boardwalk Beach Inn(Point Pleasant Beach)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscontinental breakfastbagelslocal bakerymini suiteurban kitchenpoint pleasantpool arealast minutenext monthstaff was very friendly and helpfulregular roomoff seasonair conditionershort staywould stay againwi fitwo double beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 August 2008

Our family traveled to NJ from Oregon and booked two rooms in this hotel. All were very pleased. The hotel is very clean and the grounds are well groomed. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The beach is just a short walk away and the hotel provides guest passes. There are several casual restaurants and a convenience store very close to the hotel. There is ample parking and the location is very quiet. After we checked out, the staff encouraged us to stay longer and use the pool and facilities. The shore attractions are just a short drive away and it is easy to find municipal parking lots. There were many families staying at the hotel, some were return visitors. This is a very comfortable accommodation for a family; especially a family with small children.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2008

Great place to stay and great staff. Wish there was more places to eat in Pt Pleasant. The pool is awesome and they have a Bar-B-Qu to have hamburgers, hot dogs or chicken sandwich all for around $1. Would stay there again!!

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rkovelman
Reviewed 26 June 2008

I stayed on a Friday and Saturday evening. I’d never been to NJ before, and found Point Pleasant Manor on the web, and I am sooooo glad I did! Clean, comfortable, nice staff, mostly family-oriented guests. I went to the beach which was a block away for a bit both days, but mostly I just hung out at that nice clean pool! I was there for some non-mommy R&R time – and the place provided just that for me. Definitely already recommending to my friends and family.
Mandy
Austintown, OH

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 May 2008

This is one of the nicest and cleanest motels on the jersey shore. My family stays here at least 2 or 3 times a year for the last 10 years. As far as the post that says "it was expensive" they obviously do not know the going rates for the "jersey shore" because this motel is very very reasonable and you will pay more for much less elsewhere. Also, the post that said "they must a have a great photographer because the website photos look nothing like the real thing" - very strange - the pictures are EXACTLY the pictures of the property and rooms. People who write in that the motels are disappointing have to remember you are staying at a jersey beach motel...not a 5 star fancy resort in the islands!!!! Anyone who stays here will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 10 September 2007

My family recently stayed at Point Pleasant Manor for the weekend. I loved the friendliness of the staff and how they tried to make your stay as nice as possible. For example, after the pool had apparently closed for the night, my sisters and I sat with our feet in the water chatting. When we saw a staff member come out, we expected he would tell us it was closed and we had to go. Instead, he offered to turn the lights back on if we wanted to swim! I saw staff offering similar kindnesses to others. I have grown so used to indifferent hotel staff that I was really surprised and delighted.

We stayed in the mini-suite, which was much more spacious than a standard hotel room. Now, we're not talking the Westin here (nor is it priced like the Westin), but it was clean and simply furnished. It's only a short walk to the beach (we didn't need passes because it was after Labor Day). I'd come back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2007