Point Pleasant Manor
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dunes Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
Driftwood Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
The Grenville(Bay Head)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Red Carpet Inn Point Pleasant(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
Windswept Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
Sand Pebble Motor Lodge(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
Point Beach Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
  • Pool
Pelican Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
View Hotel
All reviewscontinental breakfastbagelslocal bakerymini suiteurban kitchenpoint pleasantpool arealast minutenext monthstaff was very friendly and helpfulregular roomoff seasonair conditionershort staywould stay againwi fitwo double beds
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My daughter, 3 grandchildren, 5 and under, and I booked this hotel for mid-week in July. When we got to the hotel, it was a bit further away from the boardwalk and beach than I thought. I expressed my concerns to the lady at the desk explaining that I have difficulty walking any distance. She asked me to wait a minute and made a phone call. When the call was complete, she explained that their sister hotel, The Sand Pebble, had availability and that , if we chose, she could provide us with lodging there. She explained that it was not even 1 block from the boardwalk and beach. Consequently, we went to The Sand Pebble. It was so nice!! Very roomy and clean with such a nice staff. There is not complimentary breakfast BUT the breakfast at the snack stand at the pool was great and incredibly inexpensive. The woman who was there that morning was delightful and took the time to listen to my granddaughter chatter about her beach adventures! These folks saved the day and made sure our stay at the shore was amazing!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Incredible customer service!! My husband and I will be back!!!!!

2  Thank k177600
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We recently visited with 2 4 1/2 year olds, an 11 year old and a 15 year old. I'll list some pros and cons...

Pros: Friendly staff, convenient "grill restaurant" at pool (chicken sandwich was very good), basic continental breakfast (crumb cake, cereal, bagels), clean room, nice pool, plenty of room for everyone to sleep in a two queen bed room, nice showers in room, nice families staying there (but see below)

Cons: The walk to the beach isn't very easy with small kids (either walk on very main road or behind stores which was a little shady) and a huge staircase once you get to beach, tiny bathroom, people smoking at pool, very old hair dryer in room that hardly worked, some stains on the pillow cases (although they did switch them out)

All in all, I would stay there again, but don't go there expecting luxury. Expect a clean room, a pretty large pool & and a nice staff!

12  Thank robndani
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This is our second year staying at this hotel for our mini family vacation. The hotel is nice and clean, easy to get to and not far from the boardwalk or from seaside. The rooms are not super updated but they are in good condition and the bathrooms are nice and clean. The beach passes you get are great and that beach is nice and clean not crowded. It's a short walk from the hotel which is nice. The pool is big (compared to other hotels in the area) and clean. The staff is nice and welcoming. They include breakfast which is nice but you need to get up early and get food because it goes fast. It would be nice if they did a small refill of the food for the late comers but it's better then nothing. My only complaint really is the beds. They are so hard not very comfy but obviously thats not an easy fix, maybe putting a mattress pad on them would help make them a bit more comfortable. The wifi access is great as well if you need it, it works fast! I will definitely go back again for our family vacation!

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a toddler or infant, we always get the small suite because we can pop open the play pen and put it in the other "room" area at night. That way we can watch TV while we are in the room and the baby naps and the light doesn't bother them.
2  Thank Nadya F
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We had a really nice trip to Point Pleasant. Lots to do, friendly, and very clean beaches. The Manor was a little old but very well kept, clean pool, wonderful morning bagels, and tons of families w/ kids. My only complaint was the allowance of smoking around the kids. One woman chain smoked outside her room where everyone walked and lots of people lit-up on the pool deck. Pretty gross....

Room Tip: King bed rooms only have showers, no tubs for little ones.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank lisa b
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I stayed 2 days with my daughters and found the room to be very clean, prices reasonable. Not a fancy modern place, this is an older motel and has been updated but retains a charm. Staff very nice outdoor pool area clean. Bonus breakfast- coffee, past tries and bagels. Only down side was the large group of 20 something's there for a wedding and loud both nights- but even that didn't spoil our stay. Will visit again

• Stayed: June 2014