“Good budget motel”
Review of Crystal Point Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Point Pleasant Beach
Crystal Point Inn
Brooklyn
“Good budget motel”
Reviewed 2 July 2012

This motel has a great value for during the week. There is a nice swimming pool with a lifeguard, clean rooms, friendly service except for one lady who always makes an excuse not to get a cot because she is too lazy. Otherwise great value for the money.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Icecream1115

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed 15 May 2012 via mobile

Was surprised how comfortable and affordable the inn was. The staffnwasbfriendly and the continental breakfast was all you could ask for. Avoid the River Rock Sports Bar across the street. That was a real disappointment in every regard. Unfortunately the front desk staff sent me there and I wish they hadn't.

Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank TommyPfromDC
New Jersey
Reviewed 1 January 2012

Was going to a bar/restaurant nearby (River Rock) for their New Year's show and this
motel was the closest, right across the street. Their prices were jacked up for New Year's
(I hate that they all do that but that's the way it is).

We had an upstairs room with a king sized bed with clean linens and a very good, firm mattress. The furniture is beach-like, light woods or laminates and a good flatscreen tv.
The bathroom was very clean, with a basket of amenities like 2 toothbrushes, toothpaste,
mouthwash, etc. I did not like the little cheap soaps but I had brought some better for our use.

The room was quiet and if you sat on the porch you could see the bay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room close to the water.
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank jansjourneys
Keyport, New Jersey
Reviewed 28 October 2011

Last week, we attended a wedding at the Crystal Point Yacht Club, and stayed over one night at the Crystal Point Inn, conveniently located directly across the parking lot from each other. Our room at the Inn was just right.

The room contained a bed, large dresser, 2 nightstands, TV, desk and chair. There was also a luggage rack and open shelf/closet with plenty of hangers. The room was exceptionally clean: my husband is in the home inspection/pest control business, so the first thing he always does when we go to a hotel is check for bedbugs and other insects. This room was immaculate!

The mattress was nice and comfortable; the furniture was in excellent shape; the heating/air conditioning unit worked very well. I can't comment on the TV reception as we didn't use it, but they did have cable, with a good selection of channels.

In the bathroom: everything was very clean, the water pressure was good and the water got hot quickly; there were plenty of towels and extra paper products; it was nicely decorated with modern fixtures, and there was a little courtesy basket with shampoo, lotion, etc.

For one night, the accommodations were perfectly fine, but if I was staying longer, I would like to have had a mini-fridge, and perhaps a microwave, as well as WiFi. (They may actually have had WiFi...I didn't try to access the web while I was there...but I didn't see any notice about it either in the room or in their ad.)

While we didn't take advantage of it, they do put out a nice continental breakfast in the lobby.

We live less than a half-hour away from the Crystal Point, so we could have gone home, but we are glad we stayed....and we'll gladly stay again should we attend another Crystal Point function!

And just for the record: the wedding was AMAZING!!! What an OUTSTANDING job the Crystal Point Yacht Club did! I'd HIGHLY recommend them for any special function you may be planning! The hall was beautifl, the food was great and the staff couldn't have been more accommodating!

Room Tip: If you need a refrigerator, get a suite. The standard rooms don't have them.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank susans1963
New York City, New York
Reviewed 26 August 2011

traveled there with my husband and two children for a few days. The room was the cleanest and most pleasantly decorated. The pool was exceptional although we do wish it opened earlier then 11 am. It was extremely quiet and peaceful. The continental breakfast had an array of muffins, bagels, cereals and the coffee was excellent. You definately need a car to get to wherever it is you need to go. If you are traveling with teenagers, take into consideration there is nothing around the area for them to just go out and about......it is not near the boardwalk. Overall an excellent place to stay and we will definately be staying there again.....make note that unless you get an efficiency apartment you do not have a mini fridge, coolers will be needed.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Missriupalace
NJ
Reviewed 18 August 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel last weekend as part of a wedding block of rooms. Us (and about 20 other rooms) were full of friends and family of the bride and groom. Our room was clean and comfortable. There was also a pool that had plenty of guests enjoying the sun. The staff was very friendly allowing us an early check in. Cont breakfast next day was full of bagels, muffins, etc. The best part is at the end of the night after the wedding, we just walked across the lot back to our room. You can't beat the convenience.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank NJ777pp
NEW YORK
Reviewed 18 July 2011

We stayed at this hotel because of its proximity to the beautiful Crystal Inn Yacht Club, where we attended a wedding reception. We needed to be close so we could care for our young grandson later in the evening while his parents attended the reception.

The hotel is like something out of the 50s. There are outside entrances and people sit outside their rooms and smoke. It's hard to get past the smoke when you walk outside, and eventually it filters to your room.

When the wedding reception ended around midnight and everyone started coming back to their rooms (some of them VERY drunk) we could hear everyone.

The linens are frayed and old. The comforters need to be replaced as they are dingy. The beds were OK. Although I didn't use the pool, it looked very nice. I didn't eat the continental breakfast, but it didn't look too bad. They had cereal, muffins, bagels, pastries, juice and coffee. I can say that the coffee actually wasn't bad.

I would never have chosen to stay here if I didn't need to be so close to the reception. They can charge whatever they like because of the location and because it was the middle of the summer, but it is so overpriced for what you get. It is nothing special. It wasn't dirty, I can say that. Our room seemed clean enough.

Stay here if you really have to, like I did, but if not, there's a really great Hilton Garden Inn a few minutes up the road for about the same price! Stay THERE!!!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family

Pelican Point Motel
Pelican Point Motel
#2 of 16 in Point Pleasant Beach
White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa
White Sands Oceanfront Resort & ...
#10 of 16 in Point Pleasant Beach

Been to Crystal Point Inn? Share your experiences!