We stayed for two nights in hotel section, Sunday through Tuesday. Check in was effortless and friendly. Oceanfront room was spacious and immaculate. Love their new pool (clean) on oceanfront, resort side. Small area for kiddies in pool. We used indoor pool as well. Entrance to beach from pool. We had breakfast in waffles restaurant on site. Prices were reasonable. Both egg dish and waffles were fine. No complaints about service or food. This is my third and best visit. They are still doing some finishing construction on resort side. ( landscaping on hotel side is very well done). Look forward to my next visit. You can't beat location and amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently along the New Jersey Shore. Our Resort is set on a beautiful, private stretch on Point Pleasant Beach. Our Hotel Spa is steps away located across the street; both are just minutes away from many shore attractions. Enjoy all the comforts of home with the added amenities of a full service spa, a state-of-the-art gym, a heated indoor pool and more! Run your meeting efficiently in the comfort of our fully-equipped conference room. After a full day of meetings, any business traveler will feel at home with access to our gym, spa and swimming facilities. Our banquet facilities provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding or special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Oceanfront Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- White Sands Oceanfront Resort And Spa
- White Sands Hotel Point Pleasant Nj