I stayed at the white sands with my family in July 2013. the only obstacle I had was when we booked the room with the breakfast package we were told one price and then later the hotel rep. called and stated that we were given the wrong price. we were not charged for one of the kids. so I was a little pissed about that. but the price was still a good deal. so once we checked in the whole experience was great. I loved the private beach that they have. and our room was right by the pool so that was convenient. and considering they had to repair everything from storm sandy it was great. i would definitely stay here again. and the food was great also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently along the New Jersey Shore. Our Resort is set on a beautiful, private stretch on Point Pleasant Beach. Our Hotel Spa is steps away located across the street; both are just minutes away from many shore attractions. Enjoy all the comforts of home with the added amenities of a full service spa, a state-of-the-art gym, a heated indoor pool and more! Run your meeting efficiently in the comfort of our fully-equipped conference room. After a full day of meetings, any business traveler will feel at home with access to our gym, spa and swimming facilities. Our banquet facilities provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding or special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Oceanfront Resort And Spa
- White Sands Oceanfront Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- White Sands Hotel Point Pleasant Nj