We did have a good time at the hotel. The location is great, by the beach and boardwalk. The housekeeping was very efficient and accommodating. The pool staff was also very nice; however the front desk staff was not very welcoming or accommodating at all.
The phone in my room was broken, they sent a worker but could not be fixed; front desk acted like didn’t care. Everything that I needed I had to chase housekeeping or use my phone to call front desk.
I suggest bring your own pillow, we thought pillows and bed were not too comfortable. If you intent to have any breakfast or snacks in the bedroom bring silverware/cups/paper towel. They give you one cup and a bowl.
Our room had couple things broken but didn’t not affected our stay.
If you like Japanese food, the restaurant has an amazing sushi.
Definitely stay at the resort side. Also make sure about your room. Even if the rooms have the same price, they are different inside. Our room had 2 queens and a sofa with small fridge; room next to ours, had 3 queen beds for the same price.
We paid $400.00 a night; not sure if the hotel is worth the fee, but White Sands was the best hotel in the area we could find. We travel a lot and I like to stay in good places.
I recommend this place and would go back. I suggest the management to install a shower by the beach area and make guests to shower before entering the pool. I saw kids full of sand jumping in the pool. They have a small faucet that I used to clean my kids; but that should be a rule. By the end of the day pool was so dirty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently along the New Jersey Shore. Our Resort is set on a beautiful, private stretch on Point Pleasant Beach. Our Hotel Spa is steps away located across the street; both are just minutes away from many shore attractions. Enjoy all the comforts of home with the added amenities of a full service spa, a state-of-the-art gym, a heated indoor pool and more! Run your meeting efficiently in the comfort of our fully-equipped conference room. After a full day of meetings, any business traveler will feel at home with access to our gym, spa and swimming facilities. Our banquet facilities provide the perfect backdrop for your wedding or special occasion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Odigeo so you can book your White Sands Oceanfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- White Sands Oceanfront Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- White Sands Oceanfront Resort And Spa
- White Sands Hotel Point Pleasant Nj