Red Carpet Inn Point Pleasant
Driftwood Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$102
US$185
US$165
  • Pool
Sand Pebble Motor Lodge(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$129
Pelican Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$149
Boardwalk Beach Inn(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$76
Point Pleasant Manor(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$129
The Atlantic Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
US$75
US$70
Broadway Court Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Beachfront
Amethyst Beach Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$113
US$98
  • Pool
Windswept Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 November 2013

This is an easy to find hotel with a pool and helpful staff. The room was comfortable but in need of repairs and updating, which I suspect will be done as part of the re-model. Reasonable price for what you get. The pool was nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Milli D
Reviewed 5 July 2013 via mobile

Where do I start?! Please do not stay here. Place needs to be condemned. Not fit for humans or animals! I booked through a hotel hotline and this was only available at last minute so I took it. I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED WITH TA FIRST! Drove in and had only 3 cars in lot. Place was empty, now I know why. Office was tiny, smelled of curry and had an Indian gentleman, still don't know his name because when he said it I couldn't understand it. I tried to be optimistic. Got the key to room 1. Suffering heat, smelly, scary I ran out and asked for different room. Room 2. Stifling hot. The AC was turned on and blew warm air with debris coming out. Again, bad odors, moldy, mildew, bugs, filthy. After 4 minutes I had to leave and get fresh air. Honestly, the room wasn't habitable for my 4 year old who suffers highly from these allergies/asthma which he has been hospitalized. I was so emotional upset that I got sick. I checked out immediately! Enough about me. The people who own/run this place do not seem to care or put any effort into this property. Chips, cracks, stains, filth, disrepair. Pool was cloudy with dirt and bugs, unattractive. Sorry I have do not anything positive to say. I am still trying to get my money back. Then I will take it up with their mother company, Best Western and the BBB.

• Stayed: July 2013
11  Thank Michelle T
Reviewed 17 June 2013

I booked in advance and the price was lowest compared to nearby hotels. room were neat and clean. Staff, Ray, was very helpful and courteous. Hotel was close to beach and me and my family enjoyed boardwalk, beach and 2 nights in Red Carpet Inn.

Room Tip: Book in advance and ask for Efficency or Delux rooms.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Upon arrival the inn looked like it could be nice. Then you walk into the rooms. I was instantly hit with the smell of mildew and mold. The room was disgustingly dirty. The "kitchen" was a sink, moldy refridgerator, and dirty microwave. The beds were even dingier with burn holes in everything. When we went to take showers the water came out brown, and no matter how long we tried to run it, it stayed brown. The most disturbing part of the stay, was while we checked the rooms for our belongings as we checked out, we noticed all the rat feces under the beds. Spend some extra cash and go elsewhere. This place should be shut down.

• Stayed: May 2013
6  Thank Ash709
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Ok, So I stayed here for 1 night. The place was gross, mold in the bathroom all over the shower doors and the tub. The kitchen was gross, it looked like it had never been cleaned. There was mold in the fridge...EW! I hear that the owner of this place is the same owner of Mariners Cove too on Point Pleasant Beach, I stayed there too once w/ friends and that place was the same way. Whats funny is Hurricane Sandy just hit the Jersey Shore and I drove by the motel and they had all the blankets and sheets out there drying on the pool fence, i guess they are saving all the flood damaged stuff too, all the other motels had carpets, dressers, TV's out to the curb this place had nothing out to the curb...these owners are horrible...they need to be shut down. Oh and both places smelled like curry and both pools were dingy.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends