“Always fun”

Jenkinson's Boardwalk
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have spend a Mother's day there with my chidren, we all have a great time there as always... I I l love going there.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This was our first trip to visit the boardwalk and aquarium. The aquarium was just wonderful. They have so many displays of fish, frogs, reptiles and birds. It was just a great experience. We sat a while and just listened to the kids around us. They were so excited as seeing the many windows. The boardwalk was fabulous. They have repaired it and it's really great.

1  Thank mamajed
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Had been there for a day trip with my spouse and kid... we all enjoyed a lot.. the beach, boardwalk and the fun rides were just an awesome combination for a good family time together... lots of options for food and ice creams, coffee, drinks etc... the weather was a little cold for the beach but the view is nice and the beach and surroundings are clean and all maintained...

4  Thank VineetR378
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I miss everything there . Hope can go back again!
must go to South Beach Arcade !! the 4D dark ride is really awsome !

3  Thank shane5eee8
Reviewed 1 April 2014

If you want a clean beach suitable for all then this is a good spot. No alcohol is permitted so don't attempt it. Lifeguards are present during the tourist season. Food,lockers,& bathrooms are all nearby. Just be ready to spend a lot ofN$ if you have kids.

1  Thank TChopper