After staying at other jersey shore beach motels, I did not have high hopes upon booking this motel. However, once we arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. Although a bit dated, the motel room was very clean and it didn't have the odd musty smell that some motel rooms have. The beds were comfortable and clean as well as the bathroom. The pool area with tables for eating/lounging was nice as well. Coffee/bagels in the morning were nice too. The girls in the front office were so friendly and accommodating which was a plus as well. Not too fond of the $10 parking fee, but it's understandable since parking is at a minimum on a busy summer day at the jersey shore. Overall, we had a very nice experience at the Amethyst and will definitely be booking a room there again next summer. The cleanliness of the room and the friendly staff is what will keep us coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amethyst's Beach Motel welcomes an opportunity to serve you this summer. The location is the best of any motel in Point Pleasant Beach, overlooking Jenkinson Boardwalk, Beach, Amusement Area, and directly across from Silver Lake Park and Point Beach Band Shell, Plenty of parking, walking distance to downtown Eateries and shopping area. We are only 20 miles from Six Flags New Jersey, Hurricane Harbor & Great Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Amethyst Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amethyst Beach Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- Amethyst Beach Point Pleasant