We stayed for one night (Memorial Day to Tuesday). Upon arrival, Point Pleasant was mobbed with holiday traffic, but the friendly and accommodating staff and the fun atmosphere of the motel grounds were a welcome sight. The room was comfortable and had everything you needed, including a great AC system. At one point, our tv didn't work and staff person came to fix it right away. Parking was convenient and right behind the motel (we would never have been able to find a spot with all of the holiday traffic). The pool was refreshing after an evening at the beach. On Tuesday, the town had cleared out and was much more relaxing. We asked if we could check out a little late, around noon or so, and the staff were fine with it, which was nice. You can tell that the motel is owned and operated by hardworking people - as people were checking out on Tuesday morning, housekeeping and maintenance staff were immediately cleaning and making improvements to the rooms and properties. Everyone was quick to say hi to us as we lounged on the patio, enjoying the complimentary coffee, bagels, and muffins, which added to the friendly atmosphere of the place. The location was great, just a couple blocks' walk to the heart of the boardwalk. The motel is not fancy or luxurious, but is comfortable and charming with an awesome amenity with the pool/patio and with great staff and in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amethyst's Beach Motel, New Barbecue Area, Large Spacious Private Pool and Patio Area, New Beach House. We welcome an opportunity to serve you this summer. The location is the best of any motel in Point Pleasant Beach as we are in the Heart of the Beach overlooking Jenkinson Boardwalk, Beach, Amusement Area, and directly across from Silver Lake Park and Point Beach Band Shell, Plenty of parking, walking distance to downtown Eateries and shopping area. We are only 20 miles from Six Flags New Jersey, Hurricane Harbor & Great Adventure. Family owned and operated we are here to make your stay the best while in Point Pleasant Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Booking.com so you can book your Amethyst Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amethyst Beach Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- Amethyst Beach Point Pleasant