Amethyst Beach Motel
Sand Pebble Motor Lodge(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$129
US$185
US$165
  • Pool
Pelican Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$149
Driftwood Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$102
Hotels.com
Point Pleasant Manor(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$129
Shore Point Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$83
Broadway Court Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
  • Beachfront
The Atlantic Motel(Point Pleasant Beach)
US$75
US$70
Boardwalk Beach Inn(Point Pleasant Beach)(Great Value!)
US$91
Travelocity
All reviewsbagelscontinental breakfastshort walkheated poolrooms are cleanlast summerjersey shorepatio areagreat poolcan't wait to come backgreat familywi fia great place to staythe past yearspoint pleasantlocation was perfectboard walk
Reviewed 10 July 2014

every one so nice the staff was very helpful and super great i so go again and stay there.s o close to the night life and beach it only two block away and they were very cool about the parking love it must stay there if your planning for a weekend at the beach

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on several locations . I don't expect much when staying near the beaches in New Jersey I'm ashamed to admit. The rooms were clean and accomadating, which is all we needed. The pool is fabulous and very clean. We had a great family vacation. I would definitely stay here again! It's my go to point pleasant hotel to recommend to people.We now have an rv and travel with our pets , so we will be doing minimal stays in hotels and motels. But I did really like this place!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Wasn't expecting much from a motel near the beach since we've stayed at a few others in the area, but it felt so clean and comfortable! The staff was SO sweet and accommodating that we stayed longer than expected and will probably never stay at another place again!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank christy t
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Clean, friendly, family owned, great location at a fair price. Helpful staff (Ashley) that goes above and beyond to see that you are completely satisfied with all aspects of your stay. Can't say enough in a brief review about how happy we have been with our stays over the past few years at "The Amethyst"!!! Great spot - close to the boardwalk. Keep up the great work guys. Look forward to seeing you all again in August.

"Paddy O"

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We decided to try this place while in town since it was so highly rated. When we arrived, the room we had been given a key to had an unmade bed. I called the front desk and someone came upstairs immediately with the key to another room where the bed had been made. The room appeared to be clean and the bed seemed comfortable so we stayed, That evening I had to call the front desk to ask for the security key for the wifi. I was told by the desk clerk that she would have to find out what it was and call me back. She called back about 5 minutes later and supplied 2 possible userids and passwords. The first one didn't work but the second one did, kind of. I say kind of because the signal was continually being dropped and I had to keep reconnecting. In my view they should not advertise internet access since in often doesn't work. The following morning I was somewhat grossed out when I found a toe nail on the floor and I certain that it didn't belong to me or my husband ..... ewww. Despite that we stayed the second night since we had prepaid upon check-in and based on a statement on the bill I was led to believe that had we checked out we would have had to pay for the second night anyway.

I have to mention that it stuck me as odd that the room was packed full of furniture. I don't think 1 more stick of furniture could have been added to the room. It contained a king size bed, a large tv/microwave/refrig cabinet with several clothing storage drawers, 2 small dressers being used as night stands, a desk and desk chair, 2 upholstered chairs and 2 small round tables. It was more than a little overcrowded and not at all a place where someone who is claustrophobic. I am not nor is my husband however we won't be going back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Pat K
sandtraveller, Owner at Amethyst Beach Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

All of us at Amethyst try our best to prepare for each and every customer, however sometimes something is overlooked. We can only apologize and try to accommodate each of our guests when this occurs. Our Internet access is both Wi-Fi and hard wired to each room. We have a closed network which for only Amethyst guests which provides for a high level of security for our guests. It does require an account password which each guest is to be provided upon check-in.
We invite all who read these review to call or email us with any questions. We are close to heart of the boardwalk beach area, the most sought after destination in the Beach. We have plenty of parking. Ask about our new Day Stay Program.

Amethyst family