This has been my go to spot for many years now just around about probably 5 years. This summer I've been there 2 times the service is great and the staff is always pleasant the place is ALWAYS clean. I've never had any issues and is convienent for the boardwalk, beach and all. I really enjoy my stays at the amethyst and I won't go anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amethyst's Beach Motel welcomes an opportunity to serve you this summer. The location is the best of any motel in Point Pleasant Beach, overlooking Jenkinson Boardwalk, Beach, Amusement Area, and directly across from Silver Lake Park and Point Beach Band Shell, Plenty of parking, walking distance to downtown Eateries and shopping area. We are only 20 miles from Six Flags New Jersey, Hurricane Harbor & Great Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Amethyst Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amethyst Beach Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- Amethyst Beach Point Pleasant