I just cannot believe anyone thinks this place is any good. Indifferent staff, circa 1960 room, a door that barely closed and barely opened.
The room was clean but beyond that yikes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amethyst's Beach Motel, New Barbecue Area, Large Spacious Private Pool and Patio Area, New Beach House. We welcome an opportunity to serve you this summer. The location is the best of any motel in Point Pleasant Beach as we are in the Heart of the Beach overlooking Jenkinson Boardwalk, Beach, Amusement Area, and directly across from Silver Lake Park and Point Beach Band Shell, Plenty of parking, walking distance to downtown Eateries and shopping area. We are only 20 miles from Six Flags New Jersey, Hurricane Harbor & Great Adventure. Family owned and operated we are here to make your stay the best while in Point Pleasant Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Amethyst Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amethyst Beach Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- Amethyst Beach Point Pleasant