My parents started going to the Amethyst a few years ago so last year I decided to go with them and my two young kids. At least once a week, my kids ask when we are going back! The hotel is very family-oriented, with a very friendly and helpful staff, who makes us feel like we aren't just guests but are part of their extended family. It has a heated pool that my kids love going into. They offer a continental breakfast to get us ready for a fun-filled day at the beach, which is only a parking lot away! The hotel is perfectly located and close to everything. We walk to the beach every day, and use the discounted beach passes that you can get in the office. I fully recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amethyst's Beach Motel welcomes an opportunity to serve you this summer. The location is the best of any motel in Point Pleasant Beach, overlooking Jenkinson Boardwalk, Beach, Amusement Area, and directly across from Silver Lake Park and Point Beach Band Shell, Plenty of parking, walking distance to downtown Eateries and shopping area. We are only 20 miles from Six Flags New Jersey, Hurricane Harbor & Great Adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Amethyst Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amethyst Beach Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- Amethyst Beach Point Pleasant