Every time we stay at this hotel, we find something else that makes us love it even more! This time I want to compliment the excellent staff. They are always helpful, friendly and have smiles on their face. They all seem to take pride in their jobs at the Amethyst.
Someone I want to specifically mention is a staff member named Mike. He is always available for whatever assistance you may need. In addition to the Continental Breakfast, the Motel is also offering a variety of breakfast items that you can order for a small additional cost so Mike goes from Master Handyman to Master Chef in the blink of an eye. According to my kids, he makes the BEST BACON EVER!!! (We probably ordered a pound of bacon for my kids daily!).
So, Thank You Mike and the entire Staff at the Amethyst for being so wonderful. You always go over and above what is necessary to make our trip truly a "family" vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amethyst's Beach Motel, New Barbecue Area, Large Spacious Private Pool and Patio Area, New Beach House. We welcome an opportunity to serve you this summer. The location is the best of any motel in Point Pleasant Beach as we are in the Heart of the Beach overlooking Jenkinson Boardwalk, Beach, Amusement Area, and directly across from Silver Lake Park and Point Beach Band Shell, Plenty of parking, walking distance to downtown Eateries and shopping area. We are only 20 miles from Six Flags New Jersey, Hurricane Harbor & Great Adventure. Family owned and operated we are here to make your stay the best while in Point Pleasant Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Amethyst Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amethyst Beach Hotel Point Pleasant Beach
- Amethyst Beach Point Pleasant