“Chewy”

Luigis Famous Pizza
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ordered a cheese pie and antipasto salad to go. I was expecting amazing crispy thin crust pizza, but it was actually pretty dense and chewy, which made it a little hard to eat. Maybe people think it’s thin crust because the crust is thin and doesn’t exist much, but it felt somewhere between a usual pie and thin crust.

The antipasto was also a bit of a let down. The ingredients seemed fresh and salad well constructed, but there were no usual meats and cheese in it. The dressing was exceptionally herby for my taste, to the point of grassiness. However, the person I shared it with thought it was good. And it was assembled beautifully, so points for that.

All in all, it wasn’t the worst and definitely hit the pizza/salad spot I was craving. I would say the food experience is about average, maybe a little below, for my taste.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

If you like pretty thin pizza with narrow crusts, this is the place for you. Absolutely delicious. I can’t attest to any other entrees- I can’t bring myself to try them. Every time we go it’s PIZZA!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff and what appears to be heavenly pizza, I unfortunately try to avoid eating gluten but this experience was extremely tempting. My children enjoyed many slices and we took some home for my husband who asked multiple times “So where was this pizza from?” I am sure I will be purchasing some again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We love Luigi's Pizza which has a thin crust and outstanding sauce.! We either pick it up or have it delivered. There's nothing like a pizza from Luigi's delivered to your door on a rainy Friday night. Our favorite is the extra large pizza with sausage. This pizza has 16 square pieces, some with no crust. In our household It serves three people. There is a large variety of other toppings. I also like the white pizza with a vegetable. Yum!

Reviewed 3 August 2017

I've been going here for 3 years and lately the quality of the food has gone down hill. Tonight I ordered baked ziti and garlic bread. $15.00 later, there were maybe 10-15 zitis in the whole dinner, mostly sauce and lots of cheese, must of forget the macaroni! Garlic bread was not made when I picked up, more than 20 minutes as I was told..it was put in oven while I waited. Came out not even 5 minutes later, practically thrown on counter. When I got home, the butter wasn't even melted and bread was cold. TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED, so long Luigis.