“We love Mr Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is a byob restaurant. It's a small sushi place in the middle of town. It's a gem! We either sit down or take out. Either way we love their sushi and eat there many times a month. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Great prices and friendly service.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I only eat vegetable sushi...so I order sweet potato roll and cucumber roll...everything is fresh and the service is speedy!

1  Thank Margy M
Reviewed 12 October 2012

Excellent lunch specials! We place orders and have it delivered to work.
Order the Bento Box Specials! You will get 2 meals out of it! Really great food!

Reviewed 16 September 2012

Just happen to stumble on Mr. Sushi last night. Wow what a find. The food was fresh and the eel was fantastic. We shared the sushi for two which was a sample platter of a lot of different kinds of sushi. All were wonderful. The staff was very friendly and gave us help with the chop sticks. They deliver and I think this is my new favorite place to eat.

Reviewed 31 March 2012

I have been coming to Mr. Sushi for awhile now. Love the food but today(3/31/2012) the service was alarming. The waitress placed the menu on the table and walked away. Never introduced herself and did not asked if we wanted drinks. The service needs work but the food is excellent