“GREAT Pompton Roll”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Excellent sushi! Always fresh fish and quick delivery! A little pricey, try the Pompton Roll it's the best!

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

You can find some awesome rolls. The dynamite roll is great. Also the Pompton special roll and the magma roll. If you like spicy rolls, you'll love this place. Staff is friendly but not good at checking back. Another complaint is that they are usually busy so plan on waiting.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

I selected some sushi rolls to go from the stack of menus along side of the register. The sushi chef began making the items as I was settling the takeout check. I did a quick calculation in my head and questioned their total price. I was then told I had an old menu and should have used a menu from the two placed on the other side of the register since mine was an older menu. I asked why would you keep outdated pricing right where you transact business. Their answer "we haven't enough of the new menus printed yet". Another employee offered that it was only one or 2 dollars more. Well I should have said then why don't you eat the difference since you made the Ummm error - well I didn't, but clearly I won't be back. Prior I had lunch specials there and they were ok.

2  Thank Get_go2014
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is a byob restaurant. It's a small sushi place in the middle of town. It's a gem! We either sit down or take out. Either way we love their sushi and eat there many times a month. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Great prices and friendly service.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

I only eat vegetable sushi...so I order sweet potato roll and cucumber roll...everything is fresh and the service is speedy!

1  Thank Margy M