Best Western Regency House Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewshigh school reunionhot breakfastpleasant stayrooms are largenew jerseyregency housebweventmicrowavebanquetnjhighwayroutenycplainsjackie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 August 2014

A decent place to stay. The outdoor pool and pool deck are beautiful but the pool hours are somewhat limited. The location is very quiet. The people that run the property are very nice. Lots of parking. It's an old hotel and a little worn but very safe and reasonably clean. I would stay here more often if it was 100% non-smoking.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Alan B
Sheila B, Manager at Best Western Regency House Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Good Afternoon,

We just wanted to thank you for choosing us to accommodate you on your most recent stay. We know that there are a lot of choices available and thank you for choosing Best Western. I see that you have recently completed a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor.
I noticed on the review you were pleased with our hotel and for that we are grateful. We do strive to exceed expectations so I wanted to THANK YOU for your great feedback !! Trip Advisor reviews of our hotel are very important to us, and our staff will be thrilled!

Thank you again for choosing Best Western Regency-Plus, We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 4 August 2014

The staff at the hotel were very professional and caring. The room was neat, organized, and clean. It was located off I 287, which made life easy since I was traveling. They were very accommodating even though I was checking in late.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Good Afternoon,

I see that you have recently completed a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Had a great time, I hosted my daughters Sweet 16 and had the best experience and overall great service. everyone was so kind and very patient with me during my crazy moments. Very accommodating. There wasn't one thing over-looked and I would book another event at this hotel without blinking an eye. All of my guest were very pleased with their stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Good Day,

We just wanted to thank you for choosing us to accommodate you on your guest on your most recent stay. We know that there are a lot of choices available and thank you for choosing Best Western Regency-Plus. I see that you have recently completed a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do so. Feedback is one of the most valuable tools that we have and enables us to take corrective action, utilize suggestions and share opportunities for praise and growth with our staff. All of this can help ensure a more favorable stay in the future and possibly host another party.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Front desk was not helpful and very rude upon check-in. Advertised wi-fi but internet was in and out so much that I couldnt even write an email and I was there to work. Only stayed the first night and then checked out early. Would NOT return here.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kimberly F

Good Afternoon,

We just wanted to thank you for choosing us to accommodate you on your most recent stay. We know that there are a lot of choices available and thank you for choosing the Best Western Regency Plus. I see that you have recently completed a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor.
I noticed on the survey you felt your stay was less than favorable. We do wish every guest to leave with a positive impression and that being said I was so personally disappointed to receive your review. We do strive to exceed expectations and it looks like we failed you on this visit.
Thank you again for taking the time to provide your valuable feedback and I can assure you this is not the typical guest experience for our hotel.
If you are ever in the Pompton Plains area again, we do hope you will give us another opportunity to win back your commitment.

Reviewed 18 July 2014

The Best Western Plus/Regency House Hotel in Pompton Plains is located on Rt. 23 North - about 15 minutes from Patterson, NJ.
The rooms are modern, comfortable and reasonably priced.
The surprise was the Bar/Lounge, which also serves as a restaurant. It's very small, but offered more than "pub food" and the quality and service were pretty good. Somebody in the kitchen knows what they are doing.
The "free" full breakfast buffet was more than adequate.
A good choice if you need to stay in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Good Afternoon,

I see that you have recently completed a review for our hotel on Trip Advisor. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to do so. Feedback is one of the most valuable tools that we have and enables us to take corrective action, utilize suggestions and share opportunities for praise and growth with our staff. All of this can help ensure a more favorable stay in the future.

Thank you again for choosing Best Western Regency Plus, We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!