“Newly rennovated!”

Ranked #14 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
princeton
“Newly rennovated!”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

I have stayed here at the Princeton-West Windsor Extended Stay last year and returned to see all the rennovations- The beds are great, and the people are still the friendly sort to go out of their way to make you feel at home.

Now they have breakfast which is a PLUS in my mind, while you are on the run. Dolly is the new manager and super, as is Charmaine, and the rest of the group who have been with the hotel for quite some time.

Room Tip: Tell them at the desk what you want for your convenience. I am on the bottom closer to going out tha...
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - West Windsor, responded to this review, 24 October 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at prosen@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Kent, Washington
Reviewed 18 October 2012

I sometimes don't have a choice in where I stay, when I go to do a job. As is the case here. I have asked our in house travel agent to not book me in this chain. My past stays in these places has been the worst. But I have to say, this is the best one I have ever stayed in. It's very clean and managed very well. The staff is one of the best. I hope that everyone that stays here, gets to meet Christine at the front desk. Very professional,freindly and a true asset to this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side are the quieter!
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
John D, Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - West Windsor, responded to this review, 22 October 2012
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. Thank you again for providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
West Orange, New Jersey
Reviewed 19 August 2012

Placed a really low bid on Priceline and was surprised it was accepted. I find out I am staying at this hotel and I think all is great based on the name and amenities until I read the reviews. Well, I was greeted by a friendly host. Although all they had was a smoking room, it did not smell like smoke at all. The bed was hard, but very comfortable (although a mattress topper would have helped). Pillows were average. The bathroom was recently redone and very nice. The carpeting was new and clean. The tables and desks looked of high quality. The kitchen kinda looked cheap, but it was certainly functionable. Not like it has to have a granite countertop and metal appliances. The TV was old-school, but I understand those are being replaced. A/C worked well, but on the coldest setting it was cold, not freezing cold. Free wi-fi but no continental breakfasts. Overall, great location and an excellent value.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Princeton - West Windsor, responded to this review, 22 August 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.