The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village
US$146
Courtyard
Chauncey Conference Center(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$178
Hyatt Place Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$168
US$154
US$228
Hyatt Regency Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$205
Hampton Inn Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$148
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$206
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$149
US$144
Sonesta ES Suites Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$191
All reviewsheavenly bedspg pointsclub levelstarbucks coffeeoutdoor poolone night stayoff routenancylobbyweddingparallelconferenceballroomcheckinpropertiescollegecampus
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

The hotel and staff are the friendliest. The elevators worked extremely fast. The food was upscale. Everywhere we went and every room we visited was clean and fresh. The whole experience was spectacular. We will be frequenting this hotel again. Love the interactions with the GM. Mr. Dalton!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
64mariek, General Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

You are so very kind to not only give us a five star rating but also recognize Mike Dalton. He sets the tone for our entire operation and leads the 155 associates in extending genuine hospitality to thousands of guest that pass through our doors each week.

I look forward to being your host in the near future and thank you for your Starwood loyalty.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

It's my first time staying at the Westin and I could say that my stay was very good overall. The staff were very nice, the bed and pillows are the best. The room is a little bit smaller but it's not something I won't get over with. Hotel location is very nice. I love the place all in all. Thanks Westin for a very nice hotel experience.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank VinTin
64mariek, General Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Thank you for your great review and for mentioning the heavenly beds. There's a reason they are named the best bed in our industry year after year. It sounds as though this was one of your first times at a Westin so I hope you signed up to be an SPG member. Once you do so you will be eligible to accrue points at all of our Starwood brands.

Again thank you for the review and we look forward to being your host in the near future.

Regards

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I'm a regular Westin guest, and have stayed at this property on a few occasions. Our most recent experience was one of our worst hotel experiences. The property was overtaken by a very large group, which overwhelmed the staff. Housekeeping was not up to par. The pool area was dirty and short of towels. Wait time to check in was over 40 minutes. They did not have the room types that we reserved, and were out of cribs (which our friends requested for their room). The staff did intercept us on our way out to apologize for the experience and took acceptable steps to make it up to us, but what was meant to be a relaxing getaway turned into a very stressful experience and it's hard to get that back. Previous experiences were better, so the general caution is to call hotel directly to see if they have large groups booked in during your visit.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nick D
64mariek, General Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Thank you so much for your review and yes you are correct...We had the good fortune of hosting a huge group at the very last minute. The sheer volume of guests kept every area of the hotel incredibly busy for the entire holiday weekend. I appreciate you recognizing that and do apologize for us falling short of yours and our expectations.

As I mentioned to you during our phone conversation, please do contact my office directly for future stays. I will personally handle your reservations as well as oversee your stay.

Thanks again for your time.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I have stayed at this particular Westin on several occasions and have had noise issues just about every single time. Listen, I understand that the hotel only has so much control over their guests and can't be everywhere at every point in the night, but I have been awoken more times than not in the middle of the night from loud, unruly guests leaving a wedding or other type of function.

I have complained and even received a comp stay, which was very nice of them to do, but guess what? I was even awoken during my comp stay! So that is why I have decided to part ways with this hotel in Princeton and stay elsewhere when I am in the area.

Just the fact that this place is a Westin is the main reason why I gave them a very good rating, because Westin has the best beds and shower of any other hotel chain--hands down. The hotel is very nice and I feel very relaxed here until my sleep gets interrupted.

It is a shame, because I really like Westins, but I like uninterrupted sleep even more.

Room Tip: Wish I could tell you where the quiet rooms are, but I've stayed here multiple times in multiple locations and heard noise in the hallway in the middle of the night just about every time.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
64mariek, General Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thanks so much for recognizing that our Heavenly bed and Heavenly bath really are the best in the industry. Starwood has worked hard at every level to insure you enjoy your sleep and at Westins, it's all about being refreshed and renewed.

Please let me know the next time your travels bring you to Princeton. I wouldn't dream of having you sleep anywhere else and will personally guarantee you have a restful night.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

We booked an Executive Guest room, for four, which advertised complimentary "grab and go"continental breakfast for guests. Upon arrival we were advised there was no "grab and go" on the weekends and had to sit in the restaurant and order complimentary continental breakfast. We were traveling for an event on Saturday and Sunday morning, and were not planning to have a sit down breakfast. Additionally, upon arrival we were advised we were entitled to only two vouchers. This was remedied with a phone call to a reservations supervisor, who contacted the hotel manager and subsequently provided us with two other vouchers.

One of the bath towels in our room was stained with what appeared to be a large amount of blood. We called for clean towels, which were brought to the room fairly quickly.

Guests the room next to us ordered room service for breakfast on Saturday morning. They placed their dirty plates on the floor between our two rooms. The dirty plates and uneaten food sat there from Saturday morning, and was still there when we checked out on Sunday at 11:30 am. Twice on Saturday evening I walked to the front desk to request the dirty plates be removed from the hallway.

The hotel advertised food could be served by the pool. We attempted to order lunch by the pool and were advised that was no allowed.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracey A
MarieKupfer, General Manager at The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thanks so much for your review and my apologies we fell short of both yours and my expectations at the Westin. Honestly, I am somewhat puzzled, in that the items you mention our part of our every day processes at the hotel.

Weekend guests often enjoy a continental breakfast in Parellel 40 and or have the option of taking it to go if need be. I'll reinforce with our restaurant staff as perhaps we missed a "cue" which we work hard at recognizing. You were obviously in a hurry to get somewhere and we were thinking you were at the Westin for a relaxing breakfast. Floors are toured every 60 minutes to insure cleanliness. safety, security and preventative maintenance. For us to miss a tray in the hall, means we missed it a minimum of 24 times. Food service by the indoor and outdoor pool is really the norm on most weekends.

Thanks again for the review and please know we have already reviewed with our staff, to insure these inconsistencies do not reoccur.

I thank you for your Starwood loyalty and I look forward to being your host in the near future

Regards