“Great Stay!”

Hyatt Place Princeton
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Princeton
Reviewed 3 July 2013

Dear Fellow Traveler,

My hotels stays are becoming somewhat of a blur given how often I'm on the road. Maybe it's an aging memory that's to blame, but in the case of my stay at Hyatt, no memory loss, just a recollection of a very positive experience.

The Hyatt team went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that each guest had what they needed and wanted. The GM there actually walked the property and came by during breakfast to say hello...all while ensuring that everything within her control was up to and beyond par.

The Front Desk staff were extremely helpful and welcoming from check-in, to breakfast, to check-out. Breakfast btw, which was included, was actually pretty good. I typically find the mid-range hotel breakfasts to be basic..especially those included in the nightly rate. Not so here.

What really stood out about this place was the room. I have to say it is one of my favorite hotel room layouts with a modern, spacious decor that was very clean and comfortable. The room was separated into living sections giving the the space a true home-like feel.

In short, this Hyatt was a great value for the price and one I'd come back to again and again.

Happy Travels!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2013

We are excited to hear from you and your experience here at our hotel. We would like to thank you for the wonderful comments and for choosing us, Hyatt Place Princeton, as your hotel for your stay. We strive as a team to make every guest experience excellent. We hope to see you back at our hotel soon. Please feel free to stop by the office if there is anything you may need.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

OK, this could be because I'm a business traveller from the UK, but the rooms at his hotel are huge! I was in what I expected to be a double, but it was more like a 'junior suite'.

Very well-appointed rooms, small kitchenette, coffee-maker, fridge, massive TV and seating area. The hotel was immaculately clean, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Breakfast was plentiful, but a bit on the average side (the hot plate was only lukewarm).

All in all, highly recommended and excellent value for money!

1  Thank RKLondon
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2013

I'd like to thank you on behalf of our Team for the wonderful comment you have left. We are excited to hear from our guests and their experiences with us. We strive to be a home away from home. We hope to see you back soon and invite you to contact myself if there is anything you may need.

Reviewed 16 June 2013

My 9 year-old daughter and I stayed at this property as I had an event to videotape in the area. The property was clean and fresh and it was a perfect little stay, as we didn't have to get up early for my event. We also made a little vacation out of the stay. We both enjoyed the big heated pool, as well.

There was a slight problem with our room assignment but both Eric and Noah made sure this little glitch was resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. The room was clean and modern with a huge tv and a great couch for me to relax. The room was very well lit, which is very rare at many properties.

Breakfast was great and it allowed us to go to our event completely full and satisfied. Thanks to Eric and Noah, I will now be looking into other Hyatt properties in which to stay as I travel quite often for business and pleasure.

We shall be back, both to this property and other Hyatt-owned hotels.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

Thank you for this wonderful comment. It puts a smile on our faces when our families come to our hotel and have an excellent experience. We work hard to provide a home away from home feel and with comments such as you're we are rewarded with the feeling of doing an outstanding job.

I have gone ahead and shared your review with both Eric and Noah and from all of us here at the Hyatt Place Princeton we thank you and hope you will return quickly.

If there is anything I can be of assistance with please feel free to contact me here at the hotel.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 5 June 2013

This property deserves its high rating. The entire staff from housekeepers to bartenders and front desk are unflaggingly cheerful and helpful. I needed an extra blanket in the middle of the night and it was there in a flash with a smile. And we were there during an extremely busy period. The rooms are large and have a separate area with a couch which is a nice touch. The hot breakfast is lovely and they even had an omelet bar on Sunday morning. You can't beat the value for your dollar and the property has access to a back road that allows you to avoid overcrowded Route 1. Three cheers for a wonderful staff, Hyatt Place.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2013

We would like to thank you for the amazing comment you have given us. We are so happy to hear that your Princeton Reunion/Graduation weekend experience was great. We strive to make all our guests feel at home when staying with us and always like to have special touches for them.

We hope to have you back with us for next year. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything I can be of assistance with.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Stayed at this property with 2 small kids for a Sesame Place getaway. Unbeknownst to us, the hotel was booked full of youth soccer teams. The kids were unsupervised and created chaos. It was unbelievably loud for hours to the point we considered checking out. While the front did attempt to address, they had no control over the situation and could not get the group to stop running the halls. The next morning we awoke to trails of food up and down the halls and it was still there when we returned to the property around dinner time.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank rochesternative34
Reviewed 23 May 2013

This hotel is on busy Route 1 but sits back from the highway. Huge advantage over other properties in the area as the noise from all the traffic is not a factor at all. Can't say that about other places I have stayed in the area.

As always, Hyatt Place is a great, solid property and usually my go to. The rooms are always clean, the service is always good overall it is a nice place to stay. I have stayed at Hyatt Place in a variety of cities and I am never disappointed.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2013

We thank you very much for your wonderful response. It is a great pleasure to hear from our loyal Hyatt Place guests. We are very lucky with our location and the great surrounding ammentities that our guests are just steps away from, such as Market Fair Mall and 5 major restaurants.

We hope to see you back soon and please feel free to stop by my office is there is anything you need.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 20 May 2013

My family and i stayed at this hotel for 3 night last year while visiting sesame place! I must say i was extremely happy i chose this hotel! When we first came in the front desk staff gave my children crayons and coloring book they were in heaven!! Once we walked in i felt so comfortable the staff and manager were extremely nice and willing to do anything to make your stay wonderful. The room was very clean the indoor pool was great the kids loved it! Breakfast was very good! We have already booked our sesame place visit in june and we are so excited to go back to hyatt place!! Thank you guys sooo much for a great stay and see you in june!!!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Suada_pjetrovic
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2013

On behalf of the hotel we would like to Thank You for the great review. We love seeing our Sesame Place Families come to our hotel! Its great to see the faces of the kids light up when they recieve their coloring books and get to tell us all about what they are excited to see at the park.

We are so greatful you have selected us to complete your Sesame Place experience and are excited to have you back in June... Please feel free to stop by and ask for you me if there is anything you need during your stay.