Hyatt Place Princeton
Chauncey Conference Center(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$187
Courtyard
US$228
US$169
US$154
Hyatt Regency Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$205
Hampton Inn Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$159
Princeton Marriott at Forrestal(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$206
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
US$262
  • Pool
Sonesta ES Suites Princeton(Princeton)(Great Value!)
US$192
US$170
US$149
US$144
All reviewsnice mallmovie theaterpf changssesame placemarket fair malllocation is greatliving areafavorite hotelrestaurants within walking distancerooms are bigfree breakfastindoor poolhot breakfastexcellent stayroom was spaciousyogurtmini fridge
Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for two nights and had no complaints. Our rate included free wifi and breakfast, so the overall value was excellent. Good location and clean rooms. Staff was helpful and friendly. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay here at the Hyatt Place Princeton. Our Staff works hard to make sure each and every one of our guests has an excellent stay and are so excited to have heard from you.

We thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave your amazing review here on our trip advisor page.

We hope to see you back in the near future. If there is anything I can be of assistance with please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Nice hotel with good rooms and bed are fine. Breakfast is OK but choice is a bit limited. Very close to Princeton city center and shops plus restaurant close to. A good place to stay for business trip.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us your comments on our TripAdvisor page. We are so happy you had a wonderful stay and we hope to see you in the near future.

If you should need anything at all please do not hesitate to contact any of us here on property.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights June 6-7th, 2014. The hotel lobby was a little confusing, in that when you first walk in, there is a lounge area that is immediately in front of the doors. The reception/check in desk is off to the right in the middle of this great room. It appeared to be a cashier for a snack area. However, once I began the check in process, the gentleman working the front desk, was polite, friendly and informative. He informed me we were in one of the renovated King rooms. This room was very clean, very modern, and very spacious. My wife and I much enjoyed the separation of a living room space and a bedroom space in this room. There is a designated computer work station and a kitchenette. The beds and the couch were cozy to lay on. This hotel is located very close to Princeton University and Palmer Square, without having to get back on the congested Route 1. And a very special thank you to Roxanne, one of the front desk employees. After realizing our groomsmen had no transportation to our wedding venue, we called downstairs to see if the hotel had a shuttle available. Roxanne was energetic, and polite and gladly provided a courtesy ride over to the wedding venue. Thank you Roxanne! Lastly, the breakfast was delicious, had a wide selection for being included in the cost. The lounge area was spacious, comfortable and a great place to catch up with friends. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Adam K
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us your wonderful TripAdvisor review on our page. We are so happy you had a wonderful stay with us. We strive to make sure each of our guests are comfortable and have nothing but an excellent experience. We as management are truly grateful for our amazing staff you go above and beyond at any opportunity they can.

We at Hyatt Place Princeton are truly lucky to have our location and our accommodations be so convenient for our guests.

We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I've stayed at countless Hyatt Places and this is one of the best. Good location (near Trenton airport), very good breakfast (although they look the same they are different at each hotel!) and excellent service.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
HyattSales, Director of Sales at Hyatt Place Princeton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

We are so happy you had a fabulous stay with us and we thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment on our TripAdvisor page.

Hyatt Place is a has definitely focused in on the needs of what our modern day traveler is looking for giving a variety of food selections and complimentary services such as wifi.

We here at our property strive to give each of our guests an outstanding experience and so happy when we get to hear from you.

We hope to see you back at the Hyatt Place Princeton in the near future.

kind Regards,

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I will start with the good.....

the hotel itself is very nice ! rooms are great and bed is super comfy ! complimentary breakfast in the Am

the horrible.... called 2x during the week before my reservation to be told they are too busy and for me to call back or to be on hold for 15-20 min before anyone came back on the line just to get a pretty nasty customer service rep on the phone with an attitude.

got there on saturday morning for my sister in laws wedding , my husband . my 2 year old daughter were all in the wedding and i had asked ahead of time to please note on my reservation for early check in ..... (i understand the hotel was booked and that early check in is not guaranteed) the man at the front desk Irving i believe his name was , went beyond expectations to find me a room so we can set up and get ready for the wedding. he also took down my moms name and my friends name who also booked rooms and said he would call as soon as their rooms were ready.... as i walked through the halls to my room i realized why rooms were not ready and clean i saw several house cleaning staff members lounging in the rooms they should of been cleaning while on their cell phones..... and just looked at me as i walked by. Once in the room and finally relaxed irving did call as soon as the other rooms were available , i even saw him the following morning and he remembered me !! he was great ! so yes the hotel is nice area is nice but for a hotel w so much movement they are understaffed and under experienced....

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our TripAdvisor page.

We apologize that your experience was less than perfect due to check in. We strive to meet all of our guests needs and requests as best as possible. I am happy to see that Irving was able to make every effort in order to check your room and guests in as quick as possible even though the property was sold out the evening before.

if there is anything I can be of assistance with in your future visit into Princeton, please do not hesitate to contact me.