Best Western Riverview Inn & Suites
Watt Hotel(Rahway)
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewsstaten islandnew jerseyoff routebest westernsmain roadtwo queen bedsvery clean hotelthe staff was friendly and helpfulhotel is situatedcontinental breakfastindoor poolgreat place to staywaffle makerbagelspleasant stayinto nycbusiness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have never been a big fan of Best Western Hotels, but after reading reviews - and the hotel's location, my wife and I gave it a chance.

No, it's not a 5 star Marriott but The desk person was great, and the room was super. This is quite different from what Best Western used to be. Our room was great, two really comfortable queen beds, fridge and microwave in the room, large, well equipped bathroom - a great find.

The hotel is convenient to US1 but no traffic noise. We will go back!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bialy30041
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The staff and extras you get at this Hotel are great. They are all family to me now. Courtney, Tina, Ernest, Paul and other staff are great and friendly. They go out of their way to help each guest. Cant wait for my return trip in December.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Michael R
Reviewed 31 October 2013

The Best Western River View Inn in Rahway, NJ is a hidden gem. The staff are pleasant and very helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious and some of the local restaurants deliver right to your room door.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 October 2013

Best Western Riverview Inn & Suites was remarkable! The quality of service was none that I have experienced before. The staff were excellent and very accommodating. The view of the riverfront was breathtaking. I really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast there were so many choices. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anybody whether business or pleasure.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Overall staying at the BW Riverview in Rahway, NJ was a very good experience. The price was excellent and the room was spacious. Unfortunately the sofa bed was broken. My wife and I travelled with our 2-year old toddler who is sleeping in her own bed and bedroom at home so we had to share the king bed instead of letting her have the sofa bed. The king bed might be comfortable for some people but for me personally I prefer/need a firm bed with the extra support. The wireless Internet service via WiFi was not working except in the lobby/breakfast areas but we were advised of that at check-in time (it was known to be not working and wasn't fixed yet). The included breakfast was generally very good overall and something that I always like about BW hotels. If you are going on a cruise that departs from Bayonne/Cape Liberty as we did, then I recommend staying here the night before and parking at the Central Parking System right at the port (don't go elsewhere...it's not worth it). Just be careful about the route you take from BW to the port or you could end up paying over $10 in tolls.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family