“Thin pizza-less guilt!”

Kinchley's Tavern
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Ramsey
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Kinchley's Tavern located in Ramsey NJ offers Italian food & pizza in a casual, family setting. Come see why we were voted "Best Pizza in the Tri-State"
Reviewed 12 November 2013 via mobile

We were there just for the pizza, and it is always great! Can't beat the thin crust and my small pie had the perfect amount of broccoli. Was busy even on a Tuesday night-a testament to the food:) REMEMBER: CASH ONLY

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Pizza and mozz sticks are amazing!! However I feel like the staff could be a little more friendly. The food was great and I wood deff come back but hope the staff changes a little.

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I love the thin crust pizza, it is awesome! I also love the fact that it is easy to make your own combos, like broccoli and bacon... Or olives, onions, and tomatoes. The atmosphere is nice too, if you like busy restaurants. Kinchley's Tavern definitely has a lot of charm!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

I go for the pizza. Period. The thin crust is cooked to perfection, the atmosphere is quiet and laid back. The people are friendly and, even though I'm an out of towner, they include me as one of their own. The prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

No matter where I go this place simply is the best. Their thin crust is perfect. The combination of their dough and sauce has never been matched.

Been to Kinchley's Tavern? Share your experiences!