“Great casual place for thin crust pizza”
Review of Kinchley's Tavern

Kinchley's Tavern
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Ramsey
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Kinchley's Tavern located in Ramsey NJ offers Italian food & pizza in a casual, family setting. Come see why we were voted "Best Pizza in the Tri-State"
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Been to Kinchley's many times. A few things to know is that they often have a wait during busy times and they don't take credit cards. It's really reasonable and really good thin crust pizza.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Pizza is good (especially if you like thin crust pizza) but place is noisy and crowded. The Rest of the menu is only average. Stay away from the fried food. Bar is always crowded. The "Garbage Pie is our favorite,

Reviewed 15 April 2014

I used to go to Kinchley's years ago, when I was a teenager. Went back last night with my own teen and things hadn't changed! The waitress was busy, even on a Monday might, but very friendly; apologized that we had a small wait and said that she would come right over, and she did. Good beers on tap! Food came out relatively quickly. We had mozzarella sticks and shared two pizzas among four people; one meatball and one plain. They were very, very good thin crust pizzas. You don't come here for anything fancy; you come here for good pizza served by nice folks. It's a New Jersey thing.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This place has probably the best pizza in the local area. I ordered it to-go but I walked in and it is very crowded on Fridays but the food is very good.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

We came Friday night. Food was OK, pizza was not bad, but service was very poor.
First girl took the order then said she's leaving and somebody else will serve us. Somehow somebody served us but when they brought a check I olny had $50 bill and I gave it to her (they only accept cash). She left with a promise to bring my change and never came back. We wait for 20 min (it was not crazy busy there at this time) and left.
I don't mind to leave tips but I prefer to choose amount of tips by myself.
Never come there again.

Been to Kinchley's Tavern? Share your experiences!