Best Western The Inn At Ramsey
US$109
US$126
Travelocity
Fair Motel(Upper Saddle River)
US$86
US$164
Residence Inn Saddle River(Saddle River)
US$167
US$149
US$85
US$82
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjetted tubattached restaurantbed was comfortablenew jerseytrain stationconvenient locationfront desk personone night staybreakfast buffetyogurtthe hotel is cleangreat roombusiness tripnon smoking roominto nychighwaybw
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Booked room through third party and lady who checked me in was busy with her cell phone and just handed me key card and then went back without telling me where my room was, guess she expected me to go looking all through the hotel for my room, anyway the breakfast was the best part of this hotel, oh and there was a spider in the jacuzzi tub in the room, will not be staying here again.

Stayed: June 2014
Greg W, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Ramsey, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Alex S,

Thank you describing your experience at our hotel. I do apologize for inconvenience you encountered during your stay. I have reviewed your comments with our staff to ensure that
this issue addressed and does not occur again in the future. I do hope you will reconsider and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Reasonable hotel, better than Super 8 and worse than Hilton. Located right off the highway and a bit tricky to get to. Breakfast is rather good - scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, waffles, fruit, yogurts, etc. Clean, large rooms. Starbucks coffee in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Greg W, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Ramsey, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Oleg O,

Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

A very average Best Western. I got in very late and left very early, so I may have missed somethings (like breakfast that does not start till 6:30. As I waited for my ride at 6:15 the papers arrived and the desk person was nice enough to open it up and give me one as I left). Fairly long walk to the room. No elevator, which is not the worst thing, but I was very tired and not thrilled to have to carry my luggage up a flight of stairs. Room was very old, but remodeled (sort of), beds were new and very comfortable. Not great sound proofing for the doors or walls. All in all, very average, not terrible, but not fabulous either.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Amex Traveler,

Thank you for your comments concerning our hotel. We greatly appreciate guests comments pro and con as this helps us determine how we are performing and in which areas we need to improve.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Best Western inns are great! They provide good value and everything you really need. They're always clean and breakfast is just fine. The Ramsey Best Western breakfast ended a little early (9:30 am) considering checkout wasn't until noon, but we were able to overlook that.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Gregory K,

Thank you for taking the time to describe your stay at our hotel. I am glad you were satisfied with
your hotel experience. We hope to have visit with us again in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed at this location for 2 nights and I choose it as well due to other reviews.
I like the convenience that it is central for my purpose that I went first to Woodbury Commons and then went for a special occasion in Paramus...
Also on that trip I went to NYC and Newark and it was really easy for me to get to those places by car...
I saw that there was actually a Transit Station not far from it either if that is for someone's option.

About the Hotel:
Ok the Hallway was a bit funny, then it was not fully even but kinda funny :)
The Room was Clean (Bed most important)
You can see in the Shower-Room that it was not the newest anymore but again it has been kept
clean what is the most important part...

Breakfast was simple and ok, I always love the waffle machines :)

I also like the coffee and juice machine for take-away in the lobby... A real plus for the Hotel...
That is Something others could learn from...

PS. Keep an Open Mind and you like that place :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Greg W, General Manager at Best Western The Inn At Ramsey, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Worldtraveller06,

Thank you for your helpful comments. As you stated there is a New Jersey Transit Train station,
Ramsey 17, within walking distance of our hotel.That train has access to New York City after a
connection to a Path Train at either Secaucus Junction or Hoboken. Many of our guest use this service to go to NYC.

We are very glad you were satisfied with your stay and we look forward to your next visit with us.