“Nice but lots of competition”
Review of Sushi Hana

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

Theres a lot of japanese restaurants in this area. I prefer asian where theres chinese and thai too. This place keeps up and is reliable but not special.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

I can't count how many times we have gone here because it has many. My father in law use to drive out here every Friday from Bergen county to meet my husband for lunch. My husband and I have gone here for years. The service is great and very attentive. The food always tastes fresh. Someone said there was new owners but I don't believe that to be true. I think the renovations led them to believe that.

Reviewed 5 January 2013

This restaurant is very small but spotlessly clean and very well run. The food always looks and smells very fresh, something I am particularly conscious of with sushi.

amparticularly conscious of with sushi

Reviewed 12 December 2012

My Dad and I had lunch here. I am not usually especially fond of Japanese food but this was quite good. Nothing fancy but worth a visit. Try the box lunch, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed 21 June 2012

great service presentation helpful staff and very fresh pricey but well worth it