“Definition of Irony: Hipster Rook coffee next to a Starbucks”
Review of Rook Coffee

Rook Coffee
Ranked #1 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Red Bank
Description: Founded in NJ, Rook Coffee is a specialty coffee company complete with multiple coffee bars, a roastery and an online store.
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Super cool coffee house with friendly staff. My cold brew was delicious. Definitely try out Rook if you are in Red Bank! Very Close to Jay & Silent Bob's Secret Stash

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Walking to dinner the other night I noticed this tiny coffee shop right next to an enormous Starbucks that takes up a city block. I asked my waitress who was there first, and she told me Starbucks. So I had to try this coffee. I got up early the next morning and drove from my hotel, arriving a few minutes after it opens at 6 AM, several patrons were already served. I ordered a cup of Sumatran and they ground the beans and poured the hot water over them. The brew was smooth, strong, and soothing. These folks are on to something. While they only offer pour-over brew and not espresso, I would walk past Starbucks every single day to enjoy their coffee.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

Every time I’m back in NJ, I stop here for an excellent coffee. Love the cold brew options and the quality. Pair it with a pork roll and cheese from the bagel place next door, and you’ll be all set!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2018

I was lucky to have found this great place for coffee. I had a large cup of some Guatemalan coffee there. It was quite delicious. The service here was good & friendly & the prices were reasonable.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Gary P K
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Go for the coffee...nothing else. The tea products are just ok. The baked goods are pretty good. The service, also pretty good. Nothing else.

Date of visit: April 2018