“Cupcake Magic”

Add it.
Cupcake Magician
Ranked #3 of 7 Bakeries in Red Bank
Reviewed 20 August 2013

These cupcakes are awesome. They offer a great variety of flavors. Each cupcake that I have had tasted incredible. My favorite flavor was chocolate mint. The store is clean and cupcakes are displayed nicely. Service has always been very pleasant. Without a doubt my favorite cupcake bakery in the area.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

They have so many different and unique flavors to choose from that it's difficult to narrow it down to just one. I found it easier to purchase a few mini size cupcakes just so I could have a variety and not feel like a pig.

As you near the shop you can smell the cupcakes baking. Vanilla fills your nostrils... ahhhh... yum!

They have FREE parking behind the building and if you call ahead and order a dozen or more they have curbside pick up!!!

I first used Cupcake Magician for a party. They were the nicest people to deal with. Originally I made an appointment to do a taste testing... but instead just ordered an assortment of every flavor. Every one of them were absolutely delicious!!

Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

The title of my review is the exact quote of my 12 year old. Amazing cupcakes- so many flavors!! You need to go!

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

I am usually not crazy about cupcakes but cupcake magician has reinvented them in a way that are totally worth trying! They are so good and fresh and they have the amount of sugar to please any sweet tooth. I have tried other cupcakes who claimed that they are the best ones in town but nothing compares to cupcake magician!

Reviewed 4 May 2013

Not since visting Molly's famous cupcakes in Chicago, have a been SO in love with a cupcake shop!!

First visited the Cupcake Magician last summer and about 2 more times since. However, yesterday's visit was the BEST one yet! (Although they ran out of my "Chocoholic" one...booo)

My husband and I have been doing low carb/low sugar for awhile now so we had a moment where we went off the deep end yesterday. LOL

I've always known it but the PANCAKE and BACON cupcake gets better and tastier EACH time I have it. It's even just as delicious the following day cold from the fridge.

The quality, the freshness, the tastiness...amazingggg!!!

I'm such a fan!!!

It really is magic how they make the pancake cupcake so ... pancake-ish!! MMmm!!

I also enjoyed trying the strawberry shortcake one..that was good for a change. yum!

My husband loves the Elvis!

Everyone NEEDS to stop there on their trip to Red Bank!! You will walk away in sweets heaven!

Oh, and the prices are very reasonable (I'd pay more if I HAD to lol but don't want to)

The staff is ALWAYS patient while we're making our selections. Tip them, they work hard for our taste buds to be happy!