“Better than Carousel, Magnolia, and Carlos Bakery!”
Review of Cupcake Magician

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cupcake Magician
Ranked #3 of 7 Bakeries in Red Bank
Reviewed 21 October 2013

An unplanned stop at Cupcake Magician in Red Bank turned out to be the highlight of my cupcake experiences! These cupcakes are delicious -- we bought the Peanut Butter Explosion, the Tiramisu, and the Chocolate Cannoli -- and it was so difficult narrowing the selection to these three. The cupcakes were wonderful! Being from Northern NJ and frequenting Manhattan, I've made it a point to enjoy the baking pleasures at Magnolia Bakery as well as Carlos' and Carousel and the cupcakes at Cupcake Magician far surpass them -- not only in taste but in price. Treat yourself the next time you're in the Cupcake Magician's neighborhood in Red Bank.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

These cupcakes are awesome. They offer a great variety of flavors. Each cupcake that I have had tasted incredible. My favorite flavor was chocolate mint. The store is clean and cupcakes are displayed nicely. Service has always been very pleasant. Without a doubt my favorite cupcake bakery in the area.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

They have so many different and unique flavors to choose from that it's difficult to narrow it down to just one. I found it easier to purchase a few mini size cupcakes just so I could have a variety and not feel like a pig.

As you near the shop you can smell the cupcakes baking. Vanilla fills your nostrils... ahhhh... yum!

They have FREE parking behind the building and if you call ahead and order a dozen or more they have curbside pick up!!!

I first used Cupcake Magician for a party. They were the nicest people to deal with. Originally I made an appointment to do a taste testing... but instead just ordered an assortment of every flavor. Every one of them were absolutely delicious!!

Reviewed 25 May 2013 via mobile

The title of my review is the exact quote of my 12 year old. Amazing cupcakes- so many flavors!! You need to go!

Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

I am usually not crazy about cupcakes but cupcake magician has reinvented them in a way that are totally worth trying! They are so good and fresh and they have the amount of sugar to please any sweet tooth. I have tried other cupcakes who claimed that they are the best ones in town but nothing compares to cupcake magician!