“Average cupcakes”

Add it.
Cupcake Magician
Ranked #3 of 7 Bakeries in Red Bank
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We stumbled upon Cupcake Magician after having lunch in Red Bank, and decided to stop in for dessert. There was a large variety of cupcakes to choose from. I ended up getting a Peanut Butter Explosion Cupcake. It tasted good, but did not have the strong peanut butter taste I expected from a peanut butter "explosion". Overall we enjoyed our cupcakes, but I would describe them as average.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

With all the Greta cupcakes around, don't bother with this place.
They look beautiful but they are tasteless.

1  Thank marielili_12
Reviewed 4 March 2014

We had these cupcakes for Christmas dinner dessert! I ordered in advance and they were ready and tasted marvelous! It is so nice to support a local business that makes such GREAT stuff!

1  Thank patsmom75
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Mr. Magician, I wanted to like you, I really did. I have given you chance after chance to amaze me, and quite honestly you were just..... ..another average cupcake. This place is a little overrated. Don't get me wrong, I've never had a "bad" cupcake, but it just wasn't what I hyped it out to be. I have tried everything from their Elvis cupcake to their cookies and cream, bacon and oreo. They were all good, but nothing was GREAT. Seems to me likw their frosting is a little too.....sweet/fake.

1  Thank kmbxoxo
Reviewed 26 December 2013

These are the best cupcakes in town. More creative flavors, fresher and moister cake, and tastier icing than Sugar Rush. And Carlo's -- with its oily, crisco-y "buttercream" -- is a distant third. The people that run Cupcake Magician are extremely friendly and accommodating. Oh yeah: the cupcakes are cheaper here, too. By the way, the magician way back at the grand opening was a hoot -- a cross between Joe Pesci and Crusty the Clown.