“Tasty slice”
Review of Mr Pizza Slice

Mr Pizza Slice
Ranked #85 of 156 Restaurants in Red Bank
Reviewed 8 July 2017

Originally, my wife and I planned to go to another local establishment for lunch. Though it stated it opened at 11, it showed no signs of life inside even a few minutes afterward. Thankfully I remembered that this pizza place was a few blocks away.

The pizza was pretty tasty and piping hot which made it even better having come out of a downpour. I'd recommend this location if you're looking for a crisp, enjoyable slice or two! In the end, I think I made a better choice than the other, original location.

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Easy to grab a slice on the go, but pizza was overcooked and didn't have much taste. With so many great places to get pizza in Red Bank, the convenience of slices to go in this location is really all I can see this offers. Many many tastier options in town

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

You can always tell when new ownership or management comes in and makes definitive changes that are for the better and that concept is alive and well at Mr. pizza slice. The new menu, vibrant presence, and energetic enthusiasm is what is going to propel this pizza eatery to a new level. Go see my good buddy Nick and try the new menu, it's awesome. I haven't done it yet but I'm gonna beat the pizza challenge.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

The menu and options are much improved. Variety. Also the addition of Fat Sandwiches is pretty dope. Definitely a good place to go in Red Bank for a quick lunch. Always have a good experience.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 4 May 2016

Been a staple in my entire life, love Mr. Pizza Slice, loved going here as a child, love visiting as an adult. It's nostalgic.

Date of visit: June 2015