“Stop here for lunch”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

It is easy to find sweet crepes but a little more difficult to find savory ones. This place has a great selection of both. They also serve ice cream and speciality drinks. We will come back.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

This was my third trip to the whipped cafe and my husbands first. We went after dinner for our 5th wedding anniversary. My husband had the cookie crepe which was unbelievably delicious. I went with the original; strawberry, banana and Nutella. A special treat and well worth every calorie! Can’t wait to go back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

We had crepes for dessert here the other night - surprised that the staff didn't talk more about their crepes or explain the options. You would never know they were that good

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Had dinner in red bank but wanted dessert. I had the strawberry, chocolate and whipped cream crepe. Yummy. The kids had ice cream and my hubby had the Spinoni milk shake. They enjoyed it.

Date of visit: February 2018
Thank Debbie D'Orland... G
Reviewed 14 February 2018

I gather people like to come here for breakfast, snacks, desserts, take out etc. We actually like to go for dinner. The food is tasty & well worth the price. If you don't mind the eating at a table with people standing close by then it's more than a breakfast / snack place.
Love the crepes, wish it was a bigger place.

Date of visit: February 2018