“Dinner”

The Robinson's Ale House
Reserve with OpenTable
The Robinson's Ale House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 155 Restaurants in Red Bank
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Great food, great service. Make a reservation if you go. Servers and managers are friendly and very helpful.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the Robinson L house with my daughter and girlfriend we had the deviled eggs as an appetizer. $5.00 mimosas with champagne and amazing selection of grilled cheese sandwiches with a side mixed green salad with walnuts and cranberries.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Went to the Asbury Park restaurant , service and food was fair. Great location on Boardwalk and prices were average

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed my sandwich at this place. The service was really good, the girl did a great job of tracking & separating our tables checks (7 of us). They prepared our food fast. Not only did the waitress take care of us, the other staff (I assume management) stopped in & checked on us. All in all a good time, just dimly lit & hard to read the menu for us “older” people.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 24 June 2018

My husband and I stopped in when we were in the area after my daughter recommended Robinson's. I had a burger, it was very good. My husband had the black bean burger, which was also very good. We sat at the bar, the service was good. My husband had a beer and I had the house cab, both good. They have outside seating on the side walk. I would recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018