“Stellar Hospitality”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Red Bank
NYC
“Stellar Hospitality”
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I have dined at the Inn many times but I stayed there recently when I had a family event. Mark at the front desk was exceptional and we were bumped up to the Honeymoon Suite which was lovely. The Molly Pitcher is a step back in time when it comes to classic hotels but the service and experience is top notch. It was a little getaway and for city folks, it's a perfect escape in an adorable community.

• Stayed February 2014
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Molly Pitcher Inn, responded to this review, 2 March 2014
Dear Hilly,

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in providing comfortable accommodations and superior service, all within walking distance to downtown Red Bank.

I have shared your comments with Mark and our staff and they are thrilled to have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to your next stay with us. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Rooms Division Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
Staten Island, New York
Reviewed 23 February 2014

My daughter dreamed of the perfect wedding since she was a little girl and her dream came true at the Molly Pitcher Inn. This was all made possible with the competent, courteous and accommodating staff. From the initial meeting with Judy we knew we were in good hands. The ballroom looked exquisite and the food was delicious from the cocktail hour to the Venetian hour. Please pass my compliments to the chef for an extraordinary dinner. The front desk was pleasant and extremely helpful. The wedding ran smoothly from beginning to end because of Paul. He is truly an asset to the staff. It's not easy dealing with a bride and a large diverse bridal party but he went above and beyond to make sure every one was having a good time. Anything we needed he was spot on in handling it. The room accommodations were clean and comfortable. We will definitely be returning and I know my daughter and son-in-law will be celebrating many anniversaries there for years to come. Thank you again for everything.

Room Tip: Due to the age of the building there's no elevator service to the lower level. I enjoyed the on...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Dear HarleyDMom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am delighted to hear that your daughter's wedding went perfectly! We take great pride in providing the utmost in banquet facilities, service, and food to ensure that our guests have a picture-perfect event.

I have shared your comments with our staff and they are thrilled to have been a part of your special occasion. We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Watertown, Massachusetts
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I am on the road for a living all over the east coast and NJ....hands on. locally owned...always attentive, caring and professional-food, service spectacular...look up hospitality and there should be a picture of the Molly Pitcher and staff

Room Tip: I like downstairs better that upstairs,...just personal preference...worth the small fee
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear John,

What a lovely review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoy staying with us so much and we greatly appreciate your continued loyalty. We take pride in providing comfortable accommodations, superior service, and fantastic food and beverage outlets at the Molly Pitcher Inn.

I have shared your comments with our staff and they are thrilled to have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to our next opportunity to do so. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Freehold, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 February 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Molly for one night February 2014. The room was big, clean, and very nice. It felt updated and the bed was very comfy. I had asked for a room on a high floor with a view and was accommodated. The room was well appointed with all we needed. The down points were that we could hear the people in the next room who were clearly enjoying themselves.( talking, drinking and smoking). The noise is a problem where we were. Hallway noise was also pretty loud. Also the heating system was somewhat loud.
We had a lovely dinner in the bar area where a pianist played and sang. It was terrific! Great cozy night. Dinner, drinks, fireplace and music. We also had Sunday brunch which was great too.

The coffee service in the lobby was not great. Brunch did not start until 11. The only way to get coffee is to go downstairs in the lobby. The Coffee bar looked unattended and was kind of a mess. The urn had run out. Someone spilled coffee everywhere and it needed attention. I think that a property like this should be able to get guests a cup of coffee.
I would return to this property. The views are quite nice and the overall feel of the place is elegant and upscale.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the river. But you might want to be aware that everyone must ask for a view and as...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Molly Pitcher Inn, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Dear Susan,

Thank you for your candid review. We take great pride in providing comfortable accommodations in an historic Inn along the picturesque Navesink River, coupled with superior service and amenities.

I am sorry to hear that our complimentary coffee was not replenished or kept clean. We do our best to monitor the coffee in the lobby and I am very disappointed to hear that we did not maintain it to our standards during your stay.

As for Brunch, our Sunday Brunch has two seatings, one at 11am and the other at 1:30pm. We do serve breakfast at the hotel on Sunday mornings from 8am to 10am. I am sorry that we were not able to accommodate you at the time you preferred.

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to your next stay with us. In the interim I remain, as always, at your service.

Atco, New Jersey
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My wife and I spent the night in early January. We were in town to see a show at the theater. We were greeted by friendly staff and felt welcome from the moment we checked in. The room was clean and although cold, the view of the river was beautiful. Unfortunately a pipe burst that same night so we had no running water for a while. Other than that the service was excellent, and the staff at the bar was friendly and the atmosphere was great. I will definitely return to this hotel for a weekend get away.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear John,

Thank you so much for sharing your recent stay with us! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall, despite a pipe freezing and bursting, therefore affecting the availability of running water in the hotel. It was a terribly cold weekend and it was an unforeseen and unfortunate event and we appreciate your patience as we worked through the problem.

I have shared your comments with our staff and they are thrilled to have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to your next visit, hopefully when the weather is much warmer. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 February 2014

My wife and I spent 3 nights at the Inn in December, 2013 and 4 nights in January, 2014 (attending a wedding at the Inn). We loved it. We had a very comfortable room in December with a great view of the Navesink River, which we requested again in January, The room was located downstairs in one of the newer wings by the pool with a king bed. Breakfast in the dining room was high quality, reasonably priced and offered broad views of the river and the iceboats. We had dinner at the bar and highly recommend the Atlantic Chowder, almost a meal in itself. The lobby is attractive and comfortable and offers complimentary muffins and coffee in the morning. We also used room service one night and the food was a good as in the restaurant. We will definitely go back to the Molly Pitcher next time we visit the Red Bank Area.

Room Tip: We upgraded to a King size bed. It was a much larger room and others in our party had who had not...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear Bill,

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for your kind words! I am delighted to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your stay with us at the Molly Pitcher Inn. We take pride in providing comfortable accommodations, spectacular views, and superior cuisine in both our Dining Room and International Bar.

I have shared your comments with our staff and they are thrilled to have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to your next stay with us. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Dover, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We stayed at the Molly Pitcher over the holidays to visit family in the area. The hotel has character and charm. Our rooms were very comfortable despite the modest size. The service at the front desk and restaurant was prompt, friendly and helpful. Newspapers, coffee and muffins in the lobby for early risers was a welcome sight. Located on the river, in the fashionable dowtown area of Red Bank, the Molly Pitcher is convenient to great shopping, trendy nightspots and wonderful restaurants. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: If you are planning your stay during warm weather months ask for a room with a view of the water and...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Molly Pitcher Inn, responded to this review, 1 February 2014
Dear Beverly,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Molly Pitcher Inn! We take great pride in providing comfortable accommodations and superior service all within walking distance to downtown Red Bank.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bank
Blue Bay Inn
Blue Bay Inn
#1 of 1 in Atlantic Highlands
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch
Comfort Inn Middletown
Comfort Inn Middletown
#1 of 1 in Middletown

Been to Molly Pitcher Inn? Share your experiences!