“Beautiful views, nice conference venue” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Oyster Point Hotel

Oyster Point Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Red Bank
Brentwood, New Hampshire
“Beautiful views, nice conference venue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

The views of the river harbor are spectacular. The room was spacious, well appointed and very clean. (Although I hated the "art" that was hung. Typical "fake" mass-produced hotel art. A bare wall would have been better.) Food was fine for conference faire. Staff were courteous, helpful and professional. It's walking distance (15 minutes) from down-town shopping and restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for a water view on an upper floor (there are only 5 floors).
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Oyster Point Hotel, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
Dear Dr. Wilson,

Thank you so much for your recent review! We take great pride in providing comfortable accommodations in a unique setting along the Navesink River with superior service.

I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the art that is in the guest room and have noted your comments for our next room renovation.

I have shared your comments with our staff and they are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed both your stay and your conference at the Oyster Point Hotel. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Rooms Division Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Albany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2013 via mobile

We were at the Oyster Point for a wedding in August. The staff was great and the room was clean and roomy. We would definitely stay there again. We found great shopping about 10 minutes away and 20 minutes away is a beautiful pier shopping area.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Oyster Point Hotel, responded to this review, 15 September 2013
Dear 0927gt,

Thank you for your recent review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at the Oyster Point Hotel. We take great pride in providing comfortable accommodations in a unique setting along the Navesink River, all within walking distance to downtown Red Bank.

I have shared your comments with the staff and they are thrilled they had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to your next visit with us. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Middletown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Had our daughter's christening here and it was excellent. Food was better than our wedding and everyone was very professional and accomodating. Price was reasonable and everyone really enjoyed the water view.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Dear DyerFamily,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I am delighted to hear that your daughter's Christening was such a memorable event at the Oyster Point Hotel. We take great pride in providing fantastic banquet facilities with a wonderful view of the Navesink River, paired with exceptional cuisine and superior service.

I have shared your comments with our banquet staff and catering managers and they are thrilled to hear that your event was flawless. We look forward to helping you host your next event at the Oyster Point Hotel. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

This review is long overdue!! I held two major events here; my Wedding rehearsal dinner and Wedding ceremony and reception which took place in April of 2013. During this three day affair, myself along with many out of town family and friends all stayed at least one night. First, the hotel is really beautiful. It's boutique style which I really like. Well decorated, clean, warm and very inviting. The views of the river are so beautiful!! But besides that of course service and food are important especially when you are holding such an important event and hosting so many people. Well the food is outstanding and I recieved many many compliments from my guests. We ate in the restaurant a couple of times and were never dissapointed. The service is just as good. The whole process of working with my event planner (Bill Murray) was easy, this was especially important as I was planning this from across the country! The day of my rehearsal and wedding my Maitr'e D (Christian) was on top of everything and went above and beyond my expecations. I felt so at ease and we were so happy that we held our events here. I had zero complaints. I love this hotel and would highly recommend staying here as a guest or having an event or both. Next time we are back east we def plan to stop in an have dinner and drinks overlooking the river.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank nynells
Dear Nynells,

Thank you so much for such a fabulous review and congratulations on your recent marriage!I am delighted to hear that you had a great wedding weekend and of course, a picture-perfect wedding ceremony and reception. We take great pride in providing exceptional banquet facilities, food, and serve and I am pleased we were able to exceed your expectations.

I have shared your comments with our staff as well as with Bill Murray and Christian. They are thrilled have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to your next visit to Red Bank and in the interim remain, as always, at your service.

Wall Township, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

We held my daughter's rehearsal dinner in the Palm Rooms in August 2013. The view is beautiful, the food was delicious and the staff was terrific. Allison, the sales manager and the kitchen were very accommodating of some food allergies in our party and were able to adjust the menu for us. Our Maitre 'd Cris and his staff were attentive and professional. I like that Allison even called a few days later to make sure our event had gone well.

I will definitely return!

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Dear Anne,

Thank you so much for your review of your daughter's rehearsal dinner! We take great pride in providing exceptional banquet facilities, food and service and I am delighted to hear that we were able to create a very memorable experience for your daughter, you and your guests.

I have shared your comments with Allison, Chrisian, and the banquet staff and they are thrilled to have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to helping you host your next event at the Oyster Point Hotel. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Keyport, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

We held my daughter's bridal shower here in June 2013. From the initial meeting with Kristin to the last bite of dessert the day of the shower the people and service of this hotel were professional, polite, and intuitive. The view of the Navesink River was the perfect backdrop.
We selected the High Noon Tea package. The food was timed perfectly, delicious and plentiful, The mimosa punch was perfectly balanced and the food was displayed like a beautiful painting. There was an assortment of teapots with a variety of floral arrangements that enhanced the table setting. The wait staff were attentive without being intrusive. At least 10 people came up to me to say it was the best bridal shower they'd ever been to.
Choose this hotel for any occasion; you will be thrilled with the result.

I plan to

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Oyster Point Hotel, responded to this review, 16 August 2013
Dear Pat T,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am thrilled to hear that your daughter's bridal shower was picture perfect! We take great pride in providing superior banquet facilities and services, with stunning views of the Navesink River and downtown Red Bank.

I have shared your comments with Allison, your Catering Sales Manager, and she is delighted to hear that your daughter's bridal shower went so perfectly. I have shared your comments with all of the staff that served you and they, too, are thrilled have have had the opportunity to make your daughter's event one to remember.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Beautiful hotel with a lively bar next to a cozy area to sit and talk near the fireplace. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Food is very good. This is a gem in an area where you don't expect to find comfort in a beautiful waterside hotel. We always stay there when we are going to visit family in the area.

Room Tip: Since this is a beautiful location there are always weddings on weekends. Select the top floor away...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear BettyP,

Thank you so much for such a lovely review! We take great pride in providing upscale accommodations with fantastic views of the Navesink River, a stellar bar area with dining available, and a great location in the heart of Red Bank.

I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and have shared your comments with our staff. We all look forward to our next opportunity to serve you. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Red Bank
Blue Bay Inn
Blue Bay Inn
#1 of 1 in Atlantic Highlands
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites West Long Branch
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#1 of 3 in West Long Branch

Been to Oyster Point Hotel? Share your experiences!