Oyster Point Hotel
US$103
ComfortInn
US$205
Courtyard
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch(West Long Branch)
US$95
Priceline
US$122
US$136
US$138
All reviewsbill murraythe riverterrace roombaby showerwater viewbridal showerbeautiful viewsister propertythe pearlthe wait staffdaughters weddingfish and chipsatlantis roomwall of windowsperfect settingcount basie theatercocktail hour
Reviewed 5 October 2013

So, we drove down from RI today for my father's memorial. Plan to drive back tomorrow a.m. Pretty hotel, great view, decent food in the restaurant. Only problem? IT'S 10PM AND OUR ROOM IS VIBRATING LIKE A 747 AIRPLANE IS TAKING OFF DOWN THE HALL. The music and throbbing base is coming from an engagement party which should finish up by 11pm we're told and, gosh, it looks like there is no other room for us to move to. But they'd be happy to see if there is room at their sister property The Molly Pitcher Inn. How about moving the PARTY to the Molly Pitcher Inn? Hey, either you're an event location or you're a hotel but apparently you can't be both and it looks like The Oyster Point Hotel cares more about being an event location. Folks who actually want some sleep? Too bad. Keep your money - go elsewhere. What a joke.

Room Tip: Find another hotel - that's how you'll get a good room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Nicole K
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Oyster Point Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for your candid review. I am terribly sorry that your room was located above our ballroom. This event did not have any guests staying overnight, whom we would normally place in the rooms directly above the ballroom. On a sold-out night, we are faced with the challenge of having guests not associated with the event located directly above it.

Please accept my sincere apology for this inconvenience. Should you wish to discuss your experience with me directly, please do not hestitate to contact me at: 732-530-8200. I would be more than happy to assist you. In the interim I remain, as always, at your service.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Thanks to excellent communication with Allison Mercer the Catering Sales Manager at the Oyster Point Hotel and constant service provided by Cristian Soto the Maitre D', my daughters baby shower could not have been more perfect. The wait staff was attentive to every wish I had. The food was fantastic,and the timing for everything was spot on!!!! I received so many compliments from my friends. It made me so happy that I had once again chosen the Oyster Point for a very special occasion. I have had several special events here and am never disappointed !!! If you are looking for a view this place provides you with a breathtaking scene.5 stars from Diane Cox Holmdel, NJ

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank diane c

Dear Diane,

Thank for your great review! We take great pride in providing exceptional banquet facilities, superior service, and exquisite cuisine. I am delighted to hear that your daughter's baby shower was a huge success!

I have shared your comments with Allison, Christian, and the staff and they are thrilled to have helped create such a memorable event for you and your daughter. We all look forward to helping you host another event in the near future. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

I had the pleasure of working with the Oyster Point Hotel catering and event staff for my mother and step-father's anniversary party. William Murray and the entire staff were more than accommodating for our event. The view from the balcony was beautiful and provided an excellent scenic backdrop for family photos. The food was outstanding. Everyone we met went out of their way to make the experience wonderful. I highly recommend this location for a catered event of any kind!

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Katie,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We take great pride in providing superior event space, exquisite service and stunning views of the Navesink River. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your parent's anniversary party at the Oyster Point Hotel.

I have shared your comments with our staff and they are thrilled to have helped create such a memorable event. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Great spot ! So close to town and everything . View is spectacular .
Front desk staff, especially Julie, were all great . So friendly so willing to help .
The banquet servers were wonderful , never saw a group so happy and helpful .
I will return for an other stay .

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Dude,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Oyster Point Hotel. We take great pride in providing comfortable accommodations in an exquisite location along the Navesink River, as well as superior service.

I have shared your comments with our staff, and with Julia, and they are all thrilled to have pleased you! We look forward to your next stay with us. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We stayed in a King River Room which had a complete panoramic view of the Navesink River, which did not disappoint. Was lovely to wake up in the morning and have such an amazing and serene view from the comfort of our bed.
The room itself was spotless, spacious and the decor was 100% spot on, Comfortable King sized bed with plenty of pillows it felt you were sleeping on a giant marshmallow. The best part for me was the fantastic shower pressure, best out of 14 hotels we stayed in during our month vacation in America. Oh, also, very pleasant staff and delicious food served in their Restaurant, again with amazing views of the Navesink River.
Would definately recommend this hotel. We'll be back one day.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sally-Anne G

Dear Sally-Anne,

What a lovely review! Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of the Oyster Point Hotel on Trip Advisor. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We take great pride in providing comfortable, contemporary accommodations with stunning views of the Navesink River and superior service.

I have shared your comments with our staff and they are thrilled to have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to our next opportunity to so. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.