Oyster Point Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Crystal Inn(Eatontown)
Leonardo Motel(Leonardo)
View Hotel
Blue Bay Inn(Atlantic Highlands)
View Hotel
La Quinta Inn West Long Branch(West Long Branch)
View Hotel
All reviewsbill murraythe riverterrace roombaby showerwater viewbridal showerbeautiful viewsister propertythe pearlthe wait staffdaughters weddingfish and chipsatlantis roomwall of windowsperfect settingcount basie theatercocktail hour
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I recently hosted a bridal shower tea at the Oyster Point Hotel. From my initial meeting with Allison I knew that I was in good hands. Allison was always available to answer any questions and she attended to every detail. The day of the shower, Cristian and his staff provided exceptional service. The food was plentiful and delicious...the scones were incredible! My guests enjoyed the tea menu as an alternative to a regular luncheon menu. I would certainly not hesitate to host another event at the Oyster Point.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Oyster Point Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Dear Nancy,

Wow! What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that your bridal shower tea went perfectly. We take great pride in providing luxurious banquet facilities, superior service, and exceptional cuisine.

I have shared your comments with Allison and Christian and they are delighted to have had the opportunity to work with you. We look forward to helping you host your next event or overnight stay at the Oyster Point Hotel. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

We stayed with our family for two nights on October 11-12th in a waterfront king room. The staff at the front desk were helpful and did a great job at both check in and check out.The room was very clean and the view was beautiful overlooking the Navesink River. We had a banquet luncheon in the Terrace room. Bill Murray, the Senior Banquet Manager, did a wonderful job and the food was delicious! The wait staff did an excellent job as well. We will be sure to stay again the next time we are in town.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear MJKealey,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay! We take great pride in providing comfortable accommodations, spectacular service, and upscale banquet facilities.

I have shared your comments with Bill Murray and the entire staff and they are so happy to have made your stay and event with us one to remember. We all look forward to our next opportunity to serve you. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We have enjoyed the Oyster Point since we moved to the Shore from Manhattan. We recently spent a great overnight getaway. Wow, waking up to the Navesink view is spectacular. Fixtures could be updated.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dosriveras

Dear dosriveras,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I am delighted to hear that you enjoy staying with us and waking up to the spectacular views of the Navesink River. We take great pride in providing comfortable accommodations, superior service, and all within walking distance of downtown Red Bank.

Thank you for your suggestion to update our fixtures. We are in discussions regarding making improvements to our guest room bathrooms. We hope to implement them soon.

Thank you again for staying with us. We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My husband and I were looking to get away for a night and we booked a very reasonable room at the Oyster Point Hotel. The room was lovely, the staff was warm and courteous, and it was first rate in every way--comfortable crisp beds, plush towels, reliable wifi and complimentary coffee and muffins in the morning. We were very well treated! On our way out we met a woman who had been the bride at a wedding at Oyster Point the night before and she raved about how well her great event had gone. She said the food was spectacular! Next time, we will make sure to dine at the Oyster Point, too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alishec1

Dear Alishec,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Oyster Point Hotel. We take great pride in providing comfortable accommodations in a spectacular setting along the Navesink River combined with superior service.

I have shared your comments with the staff and they are thrilled to have had the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to your next stay with us. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

My mother-in-law surprised my husband and myself with a 25th anniversary party at the Oyster point in September. What a beautiful place! There were about 35 of our family and friends and the room overlooked the water with access to an outdoor deck....the view was stunning and it was a lovely day so time was spent outside also. The service was impeccable and the food was delicious. Everyone had a wonderful time!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank gapper
agreene926, Rooms Division Manager at Oyster Point Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Dear Gapper,

Thank you so much for taking your time to review your surprise anniversary party! I am delighted to hear that you were both surprised and pleased with the event. We take great pride in providing a fantastic setting for any special occaion, paired with exceptional service and exquisite cuisine.

I have shared your comments with our staff and they are thrilled have helped make your 25th Anniversary one to remember! We look forward to our next opportunity to serve you. In the interim we remain, as always, at your service.