This hidden Gem located in Red Bank on the Navesink River was absolutely a winner in many ways.
1. Location is extremely convenient (5 minute walk/2 minute drive) to the AMAZING town of Red Bank and yet feels like you are a million miles away from so many GREAT Shops, Boutique's and Cafe's.
2. The view of the Navesink River from your Hotel Room is a postcard from paradise. You will never want to leave.
3. Speaking from experience and owning a Hotel in Miami. I would like to stress the following:
There are very few Hotels that still get it right (I find it to be a rare and dying quality in the Hospitality business). I found the staff at the Oyster Pointe Hotel AMAZING and to go above and beyond in every aspect (From making your reservation to checking out).
There was one employee (Andrew) who works at the front desk that was especially phenomenal and I wish my front desk staff were had 50% of his knowledge and charisma!
We actually booked our next stay before we had checked out and can't wait to get back!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Oyster Point Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Point Red Bank
- Oyster Point Hotel Red Bank, New Jersey