“Best housekeeping ever!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ridgefield Park
Naperville, Illinois
“Best housekeeping ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

1. I came in at 11.15 at night after a long travel, and the front desk agent was super sweet, and that made me feel immediately better.

2. I checked out at 815 am, left my watch at the hotel (upwards of $1000) and panicked at about 930 am when I realized I didn't have it.

3. Called the hotel, spoke with Executive Housekeeper - Esther Briceno. She went to the room, found my watch, called me back, and made arrangements to get the watch to my company office - 3 miles away.

How cool is that? Best housekeeping experience ever. Thanks, Esther!!

Room Tip: perfect location for North NJ
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Adam G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thanks for your review, I will be sure to pass along your comments. We take great pride in our property and I am glad we could find your watch. Hoping to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Korean first
Harrisburg, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Spent one night here while visiting family nearby. It's a nice, clean hotel with comfy beds and great pillows. My room was standard in size and appointments but it was clean and that's essential.There is a bar and a restaurant in the lobby. Breakfast was extra at $12.00 per person. Some breakfast items are part of a buffet selection but eggs were cooked to order if you desired, otherwise there were the usual scrambled til dry eggs available in the buffet. If you are without a car, as I was, there is no where to go! There is a movie theatre across the street but this hotel is off the highway, set back from it, in a corporate park and there is not much around it.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Adam G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your kind words here on TripAdvisor! I'm pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Please come back soon, and we can recommend a few great restaurants just minutes away, or several that deliver. There are also some great areas for shopping, walking, sports and museums near by as well.
Petach Tikva, israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

We arrived in between a number of snowstorms this February. Welcome was warm, room was lovely and clean, front desk was more than helpful. Added bonus was the express bus into Manhattan that stops right at the Hotel's parking lot. The staff even provided us with free train/bus tickets that a previous guest had left over unused. I recommend this hotel without any reservations.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Adam G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Thanks for your wonderful comments, we appreciate your business. We are glad we met your needs and you enjoyed your time here. Looking forward to your next stay with us!
huntley, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

The entire visit was perfect. I was on a business trip. The staff was very helpful as a I had additional guests with me that were not gold members, but we all got treated the same. The breakfast was excellent. I had a great made to order omelete each morning and great service. The rooms were very comfortable and the staff was very helpful. We got in late every night, but the staff always got us what we needed.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

It's good to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to ensure your experience is excellent. I appreciate the time you took to let others know about our facility. Please come back and see us again soon! Thank you!
Cypress, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

It is a stress-free setting. Right off the highway, you can immediate find that peace and quiet. Always get friendly smiles from front desk crew~ Homey service at the restaurant led by Denise~ Decent and HOT food from the Kitchen~ chef by Robin or Raul and company~ Evening manager Tracy is forever helpful~ Decent Hilton property~ No fancy stuff~ but def. a place to relax and rejuvenate.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adam G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Thanks for letting other travelers know about our hotel. I hope you can come back soon and relax by the pool! I am forwarding your review to the staff so they can see you mentioned them in your review. I appreciate your business.
Ridgewood, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2014

You will have a comfortable and worry free stay. I enjoy the dining/bar option along with the varied breakfast options within the hotel. I would prefer that the staff be more engaged welcoming the guests and making sure they have everything needed to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Otherwise I enjoyed the stay and the option to swim or workout in the hotel's gym. Very clean and well organized.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Your review is appreciated and I am glad you chose to stay with us! We work hard to make your stay excellent and memorable, so hopefully we can take care of you again soon! Thank you.
Teaneck, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

This was our first time at this Hilton, the staff and place was excellent. We did eat in the restaurant for dinner and breakfast. The breakfast was great, not that continental breakfast we would get in other motels or hotels. We didn't get to use the pool, maybe next time. I recommend bringing your own pillows, their pillows were not that great.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for the review! I appreciate your kind words and know that the staff here takes great pride in the hotel and servicing our customers,as your comments make it all worth while. Also, you will be glad to know we just installed brand new bed skirts, and king size pillows throughout the hotel. So, come on back and test them out!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgefield Park
Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area
Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus
Crowne Plaza Hotel Englewood

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park? Share your experiences!