“Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Ridgefield Park
Norristown, United States
“Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you need a quiet place in the middle of the New York/North Jersey hustle and bustle, this is the place. Off the beaten path so you can catch your breath and relax. Great staff and great hotel. The food is very good and the bar staff very friendly.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adam G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
I appreciate your review and thank you for your business. I know there are other places to spend the night in the area, but I am sure you now know the difference between us and them. Looking forward to servicing you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Korean first
Chennai, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Great stay at this hotel during my business trip to New Jersey! Friendly staff and great shuttle service to nearby areas. Internet service was very good and helpful. Decent gym and Laundry facility too.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

I am glad you had such a great experience here, as we try really hard to make every guest's stay a memorable one. I appreciate your time in typing this review so the rest of the world travelers can see it.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

Here for one night on business travel. Beds are great, great staff and very friendly. breakfast was full of choices and staff attentive. The property is just off the highway, making it convenient. The lobby allows you to have privacy or collaborate with peers. Will be back for sure!

• Stayed April 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the review. I appreciate you staying here with us, as I know there are other choices. Please, when in the area again, come back and let us take care of you!
Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

This hotel has easy access from the surrounding highways but more importantly it is just a 35 minute $4.25 express bus ride from mid-town Manhattan. AND, the bus stops right at the hotel. Check in was easy and the lobby was comfortable for working with my associate. They even had cocktail service across the lobby. We had a party of seven for a dinner meeting. While the menu is limited it had an adequate variety of choices and service was quick and efficient. My guest room was clean and everything worked. The next morning instead of the buffet I simply ordered some eggs and cut fruit which came out of the kitchen very quickly. I noticed the manager going among the tables pouring coffee for guests and otherwise assisting his staff while visiting with a variety of guests. The bill was accurate. The hotel was orderly and clean with a helpful staff. I'll definitely go back when I need to be in the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Adam G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this review, 24 March 2014
Thanks for your review! I appreciate your time in letting the world know about our hote from your point of viewl. I am really gald you enjoyed your stay, and I appreciate your business. I look ofrward to seeing you again soon!
New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

People care. The Manager Adam leads the way at this clean smart hotel. His staff are courteous and helpful. They go out of their way to give you a great experience. Food from the menu is disappointing but have the specials they are perfect. Meeting food is the best we have had for healthiness and freshness. A great place.

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Adam G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thanks for your wonderful comments, we appreciate your business. We are glad we met your needs and you enjoyed your time here, as well as the food. Looking forward to your next stay with us!
Naperville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

1. I came in at 11.15 at night after a long travel, and the front desk agent was super sweet, and that made me feel immediately better.

2. I checked out at 815 am, left my watch at the hotel (upwards of $1000) and panicked at about 930 am when I realized I didn't have it.

3. Called the hotel, spoke with Executive Housekeeper - Esther Briceno. She went to the room, found my watch, called me back, and made arrangements to get the watch to my company office - 3 miles away.

How cool is that? Best housekeeping experience ever. Thanks, Esther!!

Room Tip: perfect location for North NJ
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for your review, I will be sure to pass along your comments. We take great pride in our property and I am glad we could find your watch. Hoping to see you again soon!
Harrisburg, NC
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

Spent one night here while visiting family nearby. It's a nice, clean hotel with comfy beds and great pillows. My room was standard in size and appointments but it was clean and that's essential.There is a bar and a restaurant in the lobby. Breakfast was extra at $12.00 per person. Some breakfast items are part of a buffet selection but eggs were cooked to order if you desired, otherwise there were the usual scrambled til dry eggs available in the buffet. If you are without a car, as I was, there is no where to go! There is a movie theatre across the street but this hotel is off the highway, set back from it, in a corporate park and there is not much around it.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Adam G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your kind words here on TripAdvisor! I'm pleased to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Please come back soon, and we can recommend a few great restaurants just minutes away, or several that deliver. There are also some great areas for shopping, walking, sports and museums near by as well.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ridgefield Park
Teaneck Marriott at Glenpointe
Homewood Suites by Hilton Edgewater - NYC Area
Comfort Inn & Suites Paramus
Crowne Plaza Hotel Englewood

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park? Share your experiences!